Just Checking In!

Hey there my amazing Outcasts readers (:
Have you guys gotten your copy of Outcasts yet? If so, you're awesome! If not, well, you're still awesome! I just want to make sure you guys get a copy before my grandma buys every book 🤣 haha!
On Twitter, some of you guys have sent me photos of your copy and I just can't believe it! It's so crazy honestly, but it really warms my heart to finally give you guys a physical copy. If you aren't following me on Twitter, my @ is The_Dreamer_101. I use that account for Wattpad purposes, so my personal @ is BriFresquez.
So, now that Outcasts has been published, I wanted to give you an update on my other stories. Please note that I wrote Outcasts when I was 15/16 years old. I'm 20 years old now, so my writing has changed drastically. I have five other stories, which includes Detrimental, After The Ink, Hazel, So They Might Heal, and Capturing The Summer Wind.
Here's their status:
After The Ink: Completed. I wrote this story before Outcasts, so it's even more cheesy. It's the second novel I've ever completed. If you like bad boys, gangs, and lingering ex-boyfriends, then check it out! Note: A revised version of this story is up on my profile.
Detrimental: Not completed. Currently on hold. I had big plans for this story, but I also wrote this when I was in a dark place and my feelings have changed towards it. It's up to chapter sixteen if you want to check it out. If you like best friend drama, weird/mysterious boys, and a cold case then give it a read!
Hazel: Not completed. Currently on hold. This was going to be a little raunchy and daring from what I usually write. It's up to chapter six, but I will eventually finish it. If you like sweet, football playing boys, challenging girls, and partying, this one is for you.
So They Might Heal: Ongoing. This is going to be a collection of short stories. There is currently one story up that's broken into two parts. I wrote it for my CW workshop class and I thought I'd share it with you guys. I plan on putting up stories that reflect real life struggles and successes.
Capturing The Summer Wind: Ongoing. This is my brand new story. I've been really excited to get this one out to you guys. It's probably going to be my new favorite. The first chapter has been published already. If you like summer romance, adventure, and blonde guys then give this one a chance (:
Thank you so much again for supporting Outcasts and my other stories as well. You guys are truly the best!
Show off your copy of Outcasts on social media! I want to see all your aesthetically pleasing photos of Outcasts (: Tag me also so I can see it!
Twitter: @/The_Dreamer_101 and @/BriFresquez
Instagram: @/__thatgirlbrianna