Story Challenges- Those Three Stupid Words! (boyxboy)

This is a story challenge issued by RaeKitano using props which means she tells us different stuff that we must have in our one shot or short story. These are the ones that she chose this time:

Start you story with - When I first saw him/her

Include an insult

Include a surprise

Include a poem

So that's what I did...or attempted to do. :) 

THOSE THREE STUPID WORDS! 

When I first saw him walk through the door of my homeroom class I knew that he was going to be trouble and my life would never be the same again.  I don’t know how I knew but god did I know and how right I was….

“Just do it.” I rolled my eyes and shoved my cell phone towards him, a smirk coming to my face as he slowly took it from me.

“But-“

“Come on Ian. Don’t back out now. A dare is a dare.” He bit down on his bottom lip and starred at the phone in his hand.

“All I have to do is insult whoever answers and then hang up?” He asked for the tenth time and I rolled my eyes grabbing the phone and punching in a number before turning the speaker on and throwing it back into his hands.

“Go.” I told him, holding in a laugh when his eyes got wide and I knew he would chicken out. I mean the boy doesn’t even swear and now I have him doing a prank call. He seemed to sweat with every ring and I’m positive he was praying that no one would answer.

“Hello-“

“YOU’RE MOM HAS A BIGGER PENIS THAN I DO!” Ian yelled out before mashing the end and throwing the phone back, missing and it landing on my bedroom floor. I didn’t even care as my mouth dropped open in shock. We starred at each other for a moment in silence. I could feel the laughter about to break through as Ian shook his head at himself.

“I did it.” He grinned smugly and that’s all it took for me to fall from the edge of the bed, laughing more than I had laughed in a long time. I could feel the muscles in my stomach cramping from the force of the hysteria that was taking me over.

“Oh my god.” I lifted my head and looked at Ian who had started to pout and laughed harder at his expression. “Ian.” I huffed pulling myself up from the floor.

“What are you laughing about Mason? I did what you dared me to.” He pouted more, crossing his arms over his chest and sticking his bottom lip out.

“Two-Two things.” I paused, having to take a few deep breaths before continuing. I couldn’t even look him in the eye or I’d be back on the floor. “First, I dared you to insult the person on the phone, not yourself.” I had to stop and take another breath when Ian huffed loudly.

“Shut up! It was the first thing I could think of. It’s not that easy under pressure you know!” He whined, a blush coming to his face and punched me in the shoulder causing the laughter to almost come back.

“Second,” I continued shaking my head. “That was your mom’s phone I called.” Ian gasped and jumped on top of me, the momentum propelling us to the floor.

“Liar! You are such a liar Mason!” I shook my head, grinning at him and he punched me over and over in the chest and stomach. “I hate you so much right now!” He hissed, pulling his arm back. I caught his fist in my hand before it had a chance to make contact and held it in the air.