Chapter 3 -- i know how i can keep you warm

Jasmin's P.O.V

I finished putting on my bikini, and I put on my shorts and crop top over. I then grabbed a towel for both Austin and I and walked to his room to put my other clothes away.

"Ready to go?" he asked with his cute smile.

"Yeah, let's go." I said and we walked out of his room. My uncle was downstairs, and by the look on his face, I knew he was confused because he knew that I didn't like Austin, yet I was going to hang out with him

"Where are you two going?" he asked, looking up from his laptop.

"To the beach, I'll see you later!" Austin yelled and grabbed my hand, running out of his house before my uncle could say anything.

We could hear my uncle saying something, but we were already outside. I laughed knowing he was probably annoyed by us.

We started walking towards the sand, and I didn't even notice that we were still holding hands. I slowly let go of his hand and set down our things.

"Let's go swim." Austin said, reaching out for my hand.

"no, there's too many people in the water." I complained.

"c'mon, please!" I watched him sit down next to me, "do I have to pick you up and force you to get into the water?"

I laughed softly, knowing he was probably joking.

"I'll be mad at you if you do that."

"ugh, fine."

I watched him stand up and take his shirt off. I couldn't help but stare at him. I quickly looked away, pretending like I hadn't just been staring at him.

"Just for a few minutes. Please. I really want to get in the water."

"Okay, then go. I don't want to go in the water." I said and laid down on my towel, closing my eyes. I felt a weight on me, and when I opened my eyes, Austin was sitting on my stomach.

"Austin, get off! Youre so heavy." I said laughing and tried to push him off.

"Are you calling me fat? I'm offended." I laughed even more, shaking my head, "No,but you're heavy compared to me."

I sat up, and tried to push him off, but he pushed me back down onto the sand, not letting me move. I watched him move his face closer to mine, and I knew what he was going to do. His face kept getting closer to mine, and I finally spoke up, "okay, let's go to the water."

He looked a but upset. Did he probably want to kiss me? No, that was probably just all in my head, I thought.

When he finally stood up, I took off my crop top and shorts, laying them down next to Austin's shirt. When I looked up, I noticed he was staring at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I laughed again. He was acting like we had known each other for a long time when we had barely met a few hours ago.

I felt him pick me up, and I squealed, "Austin! Put me down!" I tied getting out of his arms, but he started running towards the water. Once he was deep in the water, I felt how cold the water was, "no, I want to go back. It's so cold!"

All he did was laugh, "I know how I can keep you warm." He winked and I rolled my eyes, "im serious, I want to go back." He kept laughing, and dropped me into the water. I swam to the top and frowned. He started to swim away, and I swam after him, pushing him under water. Now it was my turn to get revenge on him. When he didn't swim back up, I started to panic, "Austin? Austin this isn't funny!"

I felt my legs being pulled down, and I immediately knew that was Austin. He laughed and swam back up, wrapping his arms around my waist, "you scared me!" I actually thought he had drowned. We were far away from the sand and from most people, and the waves were stronger where we were.

"aww, you like me." he smirked and kept his arms around me. I put my hands on his shoulders and laughed, "I don't. You're annoying."

"Then why did you agree to come to the beach with me if you don't like me?" he challenged and raised an eyebrow.

"because... I was bored." He had a point. I knew that I didn't like him, yet I was here in the water with him, acting like we were a couple.

"or I'm just so irresistible and you couldn't say no to me."

"You're so full of yourself." I laughed and got out of his arms, swimming away from him

"Baby, where are you going?" he asked and swam back towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist again.

I turned around to face him and laughed again. I didn't even say anything about him calling me 'baby'. We stayed quiet for a few seconds, and just looked at each other. Looking at him now, I noticed that he was really attractive. I wasn't supposed to fall for him. He was famous, and I would get hurt if I started to develop feelings for him.

"I think we should go back, my-"

I got cut off by his lips being attached to mine. I was a bit surprised at first that he kissed me, but I wasn't complaining. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, running my fingers through his hair. He arms stayed around my waist, and I felt him pull me closer to him, as we continued to kiss in the middle of the water. I knew one thing for sure; I didn't want to pull away from this kiss. He was annoying, but at the same time he was sweet. As much as I had tried to convince myself that I wouldn't fall for him and that I hated him, I knew that it was a lie because I was kissing him right now.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

As you can tell, Austin is a bit of a flirt.

Do you think they're moving too fast?

And do you actually think that Jasmin hates him, or is she trying to convince herself that she does?

Hmmm....

please comment if you would like me to update soon.

thank you

<3 Jasmin

follow me on twitter and tweet me what you think

@ihtssjazzy and @AmeezyMyKing

i havent been on twitter for a long time bc ive been busy, but if you tweet or follow me and tell me you ready this, i will for sure tweet you and follow you back <3