Sleepover and More??

Veronica POV

Betty and I was at her house for my birthday sleepover. I was laying on her bed while she was putting on a movie called The Other Woman. "V , I don't get the point of the movie." "Of course you don't the movie hasn't been on for five seconds." I said without looking at her. "Oh oh oh oh , that actor whatever her name is looks really hot." "Betty you are so weird." I say laughing.

After we finished the movie we was playing 21 questions.  "Okay okay Who do you think is hotter Lauren Jauregui or Beyoncé." I asked Betty with a smile "Wh- Why are you doing this !! I love Lauren eyes and I love Beyoncé whole face I choose...... Lauryoncé ." Betty says after being way to dramatic. " okay V now it's your turn , Fifth Harmony or Little Mix?" " ummm have you heard Dinah Janes Voice or Normani voice. I choose Fifth Harmony." Betty laughed while I thought of a question " Betty would you rather date Jughead or Me?" she stopped laughing and look at me and said "I.....

Find out what Betty says next chapter.  Please Please Please vote and Comment I know I've been gone for awhile. I was doing Softball but I'm back. So vote and comment my goal by the end of this book is too have 100 votes and 100 comments. So make sure to share this and vote and comment as much as you can. Comment if you want Bughead to be a thing while V is figuring some things out.