Gone

So heres the deal. I'm going to try to be on more. My computer got rebuilt and I lost the originally copy of Just Keep Breathing, so it doesn't matter if my parts are spread in different places anyway. I'm just going to put them together at the end anyway. That big story I told you guys about is done and the publishing part is almost done as well, so I have no excuse not to write. I'll try to get at least one part up every other week. To anyone who actually is still reading this fanfic, thank you for putting up for my BS.

I watched from the tour bus as the Charles, Travis, and Danny carried out the three boxes of stuff from the house I wanted to keep. Anything else was going to be property of the bank to sell, and the money went to help pay for Mom's final expences. Everything was going to be gone, including the house. I would never see it again. My eyes starting stinging again.
    Rue came up behind me and put her hand on my shoulder. "We got dealt such a shit hand," she whispered.
    "Agreed," I moaned. The guys came onto the bus and set my stuff down in front of my new, official "bunk", aka the little connected storage cabinets in the back. We put lights up, and Nerd Rock ran out to buy a small foam mattress to put in there. It was pretty nice, I have to say. Rue got the couch right below me.
    "Is that it?" Travis asked looking out the window at my house.
    "I think so," I whispered not taking my eyes off the house that held so many memories for me. We drove off to head to Rue's house where the whole process would start again for her. I would never be in my own house ever again. It was gone forever.