{2} Mark {2}

*Currently taking One Shot idea requests, what do you want to see you and Mark do or you and Jack* *No Smut, not yet little spawn of tumblr satan's* *I mean that in a good way :)*

Today you woke up sad, again. You never could be happy. It wasn't because of a bad dream or a person, it was because of your eyes.
You officially can't see color, only black and white and gray. That's all. No matter what eye doctor you go too, they can never fix it. You gave up when you were sixteen on trying.

Growing up was hard for you, everyone was learning their colors in pre-school/year 1/Nursery.
(Idk what everyone calls it when your 3-4 in school)
While they learned colors, you were stuck with shapes and math equations. Sure you were incredibly smart and always moved up grades but it wasn't any fun after you turned eleven. After Elementary/ Primary school.

You were teased and pushed around for not knowing colors. Soon you had to be taken out of school and put into private/ home schooling.

You've grown up hating your eyes, hating going outside. You hated life itself. Not your life, just life in general.

Now being twenty five years old, you've grown to the black and white. Sure it still made you angry when people talked about you but you've learned to ignore it.

Now you were walking to Starbucks because it was morning and you needed coffee. You were walking past people each one the same, black and white. You've always wondered what color was like, like what it was like to wear the correct color pattern. What the sky was like, what blue looked like. Or what flowers were like, are they the same color? Or are they different?
You shook your thoughts, and continued your route to the coffee shop.

You so happened to look up and see a bright light on a person. They were leaning against a pole, typing on their phone.
You had to stop and stare, they looked different. They..they weren't black and white.

"Ma'am?" The man waved his hand causing you to jump a little.

"I'm sorry" you apologized.

"It's okay, are you okay?" He asked.

You shook your head. "You're not gray"

He looked at his hand. "No I suppose I'm not"

He then chuckled softly. "I'm Mark"

"Y/N" you replied.

"Nice name, so what's caught your stare y/n?" Mark asked.

You felt your face get warm from embarrassment.

"Sorry Mark, its uh hard to explain" you sighed.

"It's okay, maybe we can talk over coffee?" He offered.

You nodded. "Sure, i'd like that"

And that's when you first saw color. It was Mark, he was colorful. Not gray or black and white.
He soon taught you the other colors and you started to see color. You still don't know what caused the sudden color but you weren't regretting it.