Masky Senpai

MASKYS POV
I decided I will tell Toby I like him. I don't know how he will react. I'm kinda scared I hope he feels the same way. Oh well, I have to just see. I walk out into the Hall and run right into Toby. 

"Oh um Toby," I say. 

"Masky," he says. I can see he's blushing. 

"I have to tell yo-" Toby cuts me off with a kiss. I'm surprised at first but then return the kiss. Toby then pulls away and stares at the ground blushing. 

"I am so s-sorry m-masky I just h-had to t-tell you s-somehow." He stuttered. 

"Hey it's ok," I say and lift his chin and Peck him on the lips. 

"R-really," he asks staring at me with his big brown eyes. Really.

TOBYS POV
After I kissed masky I was so happy. I guess we're a couple now. Yayyy. Masky says he has some paperwork to do but will make me waffles later. as I walk out into the living Room Jeff walks up to me. 

"So you and masky huh." He asks. 

"How did you-"

"I saw you're little make-out session in the hallway." He cuts me off. 

"Oh um ya." Slender than came in. 

"Toby child I have a mission for you and masky." 

"ok." I say and go find masky.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A RANDOM TRASHCAN
I and masky got back from the mission. We may or may or not have stopped to kiss in the woods a little but that's not important. When we got back masky made me waffles and I ate them in 5 seconds. Masky had some more work to do so I decided to surprise him. I grabbed some cheesecake out of the fridge and brought it up for masky. 

"Surprise!!" I say as I walk in. 

"Oh, thanks" masky says and takes the cheesecake from me and pecks my cheek. I smile and run out of the room. I was so happy. Masky was mine now and nothing would change that.