Chapter Nine- To Be or Not To Be

I see Liam's stares. Of course I see them. I'm pretty sure everyone could see them. But not once did I stare back. NOT ONCE. I ignored him and turned away EVERY TIME.

So why on earth was Harry so mad at me?

"Erin I really think you should take some time and figure out who you want to be with." Harry sighs. I groan and fall back onto the bed in defeat.

"Harry, for the last time, I know who I want to be with. It starts with a Y and ends with an ou. Hint, the answer is you. Harry god damn Styles. And I don't know if you know this but I'm carrying his literal baby, so I'm pretty sure that it's me and him for life."

"Can't you be serious for one minutes Erin?" He demands.

"I'm sorry Harry, but we've been arguing about this for like two hours. I'm pregnant and hungry. At this point it comes down to whether or not you trust me, which you clearly don't, so I'm going to go downstairs and grab some food before you starve me and our helpless, unborn child. You are welcome to join but I highly doubt you will." I snap back. I stand up, which by the way is very hard to accomplish when your stomach is the size of a watermelon and you're already out of breath from yelling at your boyfriend, and grab my purse.

"Seriously?" Harry asks incredulously.

"Yes seriously. Like I said, pregnant and starving." I yell at him as I slam the door to our hotel room shut. I storm off to the elevator and take out my phone. There's about two dozen notifications of people warning me about a video someone had taken of Liam looking at me with adoration and about a million and one articles had already been written about it.

So that's why Harry was so mad...

"So what? It wasn't your fault. I'm tired of him blaming me for things I can't control." I think to myself, angrily. My phone dings with another text.

Louis: Heads up, Harry is pissed at you and Liam.

Erin: I noticed.

I roll my eyes and go out into the lobby where there is a small restaurant. Some people give me a look, obviously recognizing Harry Styles' pregnant, possibly former, girlfriend. I go to the front and order some food, to go. I spend a few minutes scrolling through the articles and take a few pictures with some fans staying in the hotel before they bring me my food. I grab it and, slowly, head back to the room to find it empty. I eat my food sadly and then lay down, letting soft tears hit my pillow. I begin to doze and dream of the morning after Harry and I's first night together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up covered in a blanket and smile, touching my lips.

Harry.

And it felt so... right.

But Harry wasn't here.

I shakily stand up. Hangovers were something I was somewhat used to at this point so the migraine I had didn't effect me. I was shaking because I was scared. Scared that Harry regretted us. I start walking to the door to the bedroom and open it. Then I go outside to the kitchen area and see Harry at the kitchen stove cooking something. His hotel room was like an apartment. A full kitchen, a living room, two bathrooms, two bedrooms, a dining room, and a patio with a hot tub.

"Harry?" I say quietly. Harry puts the pan down and freezes. He stands there. I walk up and touch his shoulder, repeating his name. He lets out a sigh of relief and turns around.

"Erin." He says gently as he grabs my waist. He pulls me closer to him and leans down a little so his face is close to mine as his hand caresses my cheek. I let out a shudder.