chapter 7

I was engulfed in darkness, and i couldn't move. It was strangely comforting to not have to see or feel. I was warm and comfortable and then i heard mr right by nightcore blast through my room. I jerked away hitting the snooze on my alarm in 2 seconds flat. Now that's how you wake up, you know with a heart attack, really gets your blood pumping. I rolled to the edge of my bed and slid half off and stopped. Let's just say my effort level was intolerantly low. 

I could hear the chuggling of my oh so delicioso starbucks coffee being made in the kitchen. The smell waking me up and energizing me more then the alarm clock. Thank you to whoever invented coffee makers to start automatically being made whenever you set your time for. I padded across the floor like i had just walked out of water. Shuffling and tripping every few seconds. My room feeling like a marathon race. First step coffee next step, fuck it let's just stick with coffee for now.

I heard my phone go off with my texting ring tone. But it was all the way on my night stand so i decided it can wait. I finally made it to the kitchen what felt like forever when actuality said it had only been like t minus 2 minutes. I took my first sip growning in ecstacy. i turned round until my back was against the counter and slid to the floor into a criss cross position and drank my first cup bleary eyed.

As you can tell i am so not a morning person like at all. i forgot to where green this past year on st patricks day and this guy pinched me so i kicked him really hard in the knee. In my defense it was obvious i was still drinking my coffee and sluggish so it was like asking for it. The flat was so quiet and then that was ruined because a knock could be heard around my front door vicinity and i do was not getting up to get it. 

Then i heard it again, arggg, setting my coffee cup on th tile floor with a quiet click as the glass clicked against the manolium. I pulled myself off the floor with a heavy groan, murder on my mind for whoever was on the other side of that door. The knocking persisted as i got closer. The heavy thump making my murderous thoughts more perceivable by the second. I unlocked the door and threw it open mid knock it slammed against the wall. I looked at the treacherous person who dare bother me at 6:30 in the morning. Only to see ben my oh so dead asian friend. His headstone can say rip death by stupidity. 

"What" i seethed. He took an immediate step back . " I came to get you we have to be at school early today, seeing as we are the representatives for the class today and are in charge of the logbook." He put emphasis on we and pushed his way through the door giving me a slightly disappointed look at my vampire knight pajamas with zero the face on my night shirt.  The words cross academy wore repeated through my pj pants. My hair was still messy and my face was bare of make-up. but at this point in time i couldn't give 2 fucks.

"Fuck that, i have coffee to attend to, so if you will kindly see your way out of my house before i shove my foot so far up your ass thats you will be tasting shit for a week." I smiled turned on my heel and went back into the kitchen. Sadly though thanks to the tards intrusion i am now wide awake and irked. As i got to the counter near where my coffee cup lay on the floor. I heard the semi-hard thunks of a male walking through my house.

"First off your gross. why out of all the phrases you could come up, that's the one you decide to say is beyond me. Second get dressed you insanely weird person, so we can make it to school sometime before next christmas. Lastly, what the hell are you doing." During his rant i decided i was hungry so i decided climbing onto my counter to reach my choco goodness poptarts seemed like  a brilliant idea.

"Whats it look like i'm doing playing hopscotch with a leperchaun, while the panda sits  idly by eating bamboo?" he gave an exasperated and palmed himself in the phase." How did you- nope don't need to know what goes through your crazy mind, can you just get ready so we can go." i slid of the counter and hit the floor with a hard thunk. Pushing past prissy misfit i walked down the hallway to my room. "why didn't you text or call so i could have a heads up!"

" i did, but knowing you, you ignored it for your addiction of coffee." i stuck my tongue out at him. Look i know your all like but hes friends with the enemy why are you being so nonchalant and  unhomicidal with him? The answer. he didn't fuck up like max, i mean ben was a douche but a funny asian one if anything.

"Nuhuh i remember no such thing." Walking up to my night table i  picked my phone up to prove a point. Only to see a text from ben. OOOhhh ya that's right i was halfway towards coffee heaven when my phone went off right.

"whatever i forgive you." waving my hand to the side i tried to sound like it was ok. And as i slipped into my closet to pick something out Ben spoke." Your read my text didn't you." hearing the smirk in his voice i blurted out the thing that came to the top of my head."

 Well maybe, if spongebob didn't have so many reruns and came back on the air, maybe we wouldn't be in this dilemma!!"  i stated vehemently." I give up" he threw back in a resigned tone. Bout damn time hooka. I smiled and walked out uniformed up." 

"ready bencan the bacon man!!" skippin past him coffee in hand, we headed for school. Mr grumplekins in tow.