Chapter 10

I was brushing my teeth when I felt Magnus's arm snake around my waist. He rested his head on my back. I stopped brushing for a moment.

"You okay baby?" I tried not to choke on toothpaste.

"Yes, I just like holding you."

I spit out my toothpaste and laughed lightly wiping my face off. He stepped back for a second and I finished washing my face. I turned and saw the most beautiful sight I think I've ever seen.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I hadn't realized how bad I was staring until he spoke up.

"Nothing, you're just not wearing any makeup."

"Oh, well it's not good to wear it to bed. I can," I stopped him before he could finish with a kiss.

"No, Magnus, you're just so beautiful. I love your bare face," I smiled leaning back.

He blushed and started walking back to my room. He sat on my bed smiling.

"So where is Jace again?"

"He's at Clary's. He'll come home sometime late tonight. He wants to spend a good night with her before their week apart," I made a dramatic motion with my hand over my heart and the other over my face. I felt a pillow hit me and I laughed.

"Hey that could be us. Spending a week apart," he sat up on his knees.

"Oh no, no, no, no. A week without my baby?" I leaned on my bed so my face was close to his. "I'd have to be dead."

He blushed deeper this time. "Alexander what has gotten into you?" he laughed lightly.

"What do you mean?" I said moving my blankets down.

"You're just more daring with your words," he got up to help me.

I shrugged. "I don't know I guess I just feel really comfortable with you. You're my boyfriend. Clearly you aren't running from me anytime soon if you want to meet my parents. So I just feel like I can say whatever I want with you."

He came around to my side of the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm all yours. You can be as cheesy as you want. As sexy as you want. As romantic as you want. Anything, because I'm not leaving."

I knew I was blushing, I just wasn't sure how bad.

"You make me feel good Magnus," I wrapped an arm around him and moved his hair a little out of his face.

He kissed my collar bone and whispered, "I can make you feel better."

I felt my breathing stop again. This man was going to kill me.

I lifted his chin up and grinned, "how so baby?"

He blushed and bit his lip, "like this."

He let go of me and got down on his knees. I was already shirtless thanks to Magnus's comment from earlier. He really wasn't kidding. He looped his fingers into my sweatpants and I could feel my heart beat quicken. I watched him biting my lip as he slowly tugged them down. I was already getting hard just at the sight of him. He leaned in and kissed along the waist line of my boxers making me throw my head back.

"You have to be still cutie," he slapped my bum lightly.

I pulled my head back to look at him and I pulled him up off the ground.

"Hey, I'm not done," he pouted.

"I really enjoy seeing how much you want to do this, but if you want me still I'm going to have to be in bed," I grinned.

He motioned for the bed, but first he needed to be free of some clothing too. I reached out and started to lift his shirt up slowly. He gripped my hands fast.

"What's wrong?" I looked at him confused.

"I know you and I know how concerned you get about me, so once my shirt is off you can't freak out and you can't let it ruin this moment, okay?"

I was so confused, but I could see the concern in his eyes. I was scared to finish taking his shirt off, but I needed to know.

He let my hands go and let me finish. I threw his shirt aside and gasped. My baby, my poor baby.