Sacrifice

“Sacrifice”

Type of story: (One Shot)

Characters: "Dark Angel" (Cassidy Lisa James), Wade Barrett, and "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix.

Name: Cassidy Lisa James "Dark Angel"

Age: 27

Occupation: WWE Diva and valet for her boyfriend Wade Barrett

Theme song entrance: "Sweet Sacrifice" by Evanescence

Her goal: To become WWE Divas Champion

Story summary:

Beth has been requesting a NEW challenge from any diva to step up their game for her Divas Championship when "Dark Angel" (Cassidy) steps up her game. Will she be a challenge for "The Glamazon" to become the NEW WWE Divas Champion?

Chapter disclaimer:

I don't own anybody except for my own OC (Cassidy “Dark Angel).

Cassidy was in the back with her boyfriend Wade Barrett watching the monitor closely to see “The Glamazon” gloating that she didn't have any New challenge for the Divas Championship and was tired of the same old opponents and wanted a new diva to face.

The raven haired beauty smirked at the tv knowing the time was right. She wanted that title more than anything and had worked hard to sacrifice to get that title away from the blonde diva to join her boyfriend as reigning champions together.

“Hey baby, you ready to go out there?” Wade asked walking in his locker room seeing his girlfriend was ready in her wrestling outfit.

“Yup. I've fought so hard to get where I am and ready to become the NEW WWE Divas champion.” She told her man happy to see him walk in.

“Good to hear my angel. Kick some arse out there sweet thing and maybe after you win, you and I can celebrate.” The Brit smirked before he tilted up her chin to meet with her lips and kissed her.

“You know I will.” She smirked back after they shared a hot passionate kiss with each other.

“Cassidy, we're ready for you.” One of the stage crew members told her as he passed her and Wade's locker room.

“Gotcha thanks.” The soon to be Divas Champion smiled.

“Good luck out there champ. I'll be back here watching.” Wade told her giving her one last kiss as she smiled at her boyfriend before making her way to the ring as her theme song “Sweet Sacrifice” by Evanescence hit on the arena speakers as the fans cheered for her and helped up signs for her as she walked down the ramp with mic in hand.

“Oh Beth, aren't you forgetting someone, You said you wanted a challenge for your precious title right....then why don't I be the one to take it from you?” Dark Angel spoke over the mic taking the challenge from “The Glamazon”.

“Ha, I don't think so princess. You think you're so tough. You're not good enough to take my title. You're just like the rest of the “Barbie Dolls” in the back that have tried and didn't succeed so get lost why don't you “Dark Angel?” The Glamazon retorted to Dark angel not wanting to take her offer for her title. She felt she was just like the rest of the divas and wouldn't be able to take the title away from her.

“Are you afraid Beth, I can and will beat you for your title.” Dark Angel hissed at her with her venomous voice.

“I'm not afraid of you at all. You're just not on my league to get my championship.” The Glamazon told her putting the mic down glaring at the woman standing on the ramp as she put her title on her shoulder before getting down from the ring.