Chapter 11 - Someday

Background  song 

Maybe  Someday  by   

Jhee  Hyun

As my stilettos click clack the marble floor of the magnificent Hotel lobby, I felt    like BELLE who was left behind by his Love one to face her greatest fear. Fear that when I enter this enchanting place, I'll forget my love ones and like her, I too      might fall INLOVE with the BEAST.

Finding my way to the party, my cellphone chirped with my favorite ringtone and found a text from Heung Xi.

" Enjoy your night Bhabe. See you at midnight... Love you...

Fine, if he already decided that I would be better without him in this party then I should put on my single mode aura and enjoy the night with the girls. Well I         guess I should condition myself to be independent in some point because marrying him in the future means more business trips and alone party time because of his busy schedule. Who am I to tell him to choose me over his career and               passion. In the first place that's what I love about the man. His devotion to his   work.

Throwing my cellphone inside my purse, I suddenly felt a little chill as if                  someone is looking at me in close proximity. As if I'm in a glass aquarium                inspected and  scrutinized in details waiting for my predator to pounce at me      anytime.

Following my instinct, I try to search for my predator which landed me to a pair  of blue pants , two furry hands, a hairy chest and a Beastly face. Unfortunately,   his furs didn't reach his head making it bald and shiny once Hotel lights touches its surface. Yikes ... Surely the BEAST had found BELLE first.

Mistaking my courteous smile for an invitation, the Beast try to walk toward me, Thank God, a pair of hands pull me inside the darkness of the Party Hall.

" There you are. I've been searching for you as in forever. Where's Prince                 Charming?"

Upon inspecting and focusing my sight on the darkness, this non stop chatter    was no other than Yuri, but instead of his pink locks, she sporting a bright red    mane.

Knowing her, if the shiny green fins would not shackle her from the dance floor all night, she might go for the extreme transformation, but tonight, she                      compromise with a green mermaid sequined gown instead.

To start our night, she dragged me to the nearest empty table. Luckily the area    was dark and near the exit doors. This would be a perfect chilled out place             throughout the night and a perfect hiding space for the BEAST.

Though I wanted to be a loner for the night, I don't want Yuri to missed out all      the fun sipping all the ladies drink she can consume while enjoying a good dance at the dance floor , So I didn't disagree when she said that she'll head to the bar  to get our margaritas.

Drowning my early frustration with Heung Xi, I accepted all the margaritas Yuri     tossed my way. After finishing 2 shots of tequila and now on my 3rd glass of        margarita, I didn't realize that were leaving our dark cave and heading for the       front seat of the bar while we bounce our way to the crowd.