13 (part 2) Green Apples

Rigs introduced Mat to Navi'Sai, later they both went training to his temple. They were yet soon to discover the seal and to the astral world (which they will be in to the near future).

-----------

Navi'Sai slowly walked past Ethan, Rigs and his newest trainee, Mat.

The three trainees were wearing a white training set of V-Cut sleeveless shirt and loose Shitabaki pants. Navi is wearing the black colored version of the same training uniform.

"We had a very intense hand-to-hand sparring sessions last week. This week will be different. There would be no physical contact or combat, we will be focusing on a single skill." Navi'Sai explained.

Rigs fist-bumped with Mat then nodded with Ethan.

"This is a very simple activity, but I'm not saying that this wouldn't be as tiring as doing an actual sparring. We are going to study Quick Leaps." Navi'Sai said.

"Quick Leaps?" Mat and Rigs said.

"Don't worry guys. it's just a simple leap from Point A to Point B...." Ethan said.

"So Quick Leap is just a simple jump from here to there?" Mat asked.

"Yes," Navi'Sai replied.

"Just a walk in the park, piece of cake, come on let's do this Master Navi." Rigs said while stretching his limbs.

"For our warm up, let's do a two meter leap..."

Just before Navi'Sai finished his line, Mat and Rigs jumped 2 meters away from where they are standing.

"Wow, that was easy! Come on Master Navi give us a real challenge," Rigs said while picking a high five from Mat.

"How about a three meter leap?" Navi'Sai said.

Mat made several steps back then leaped.

Rigs laughed hard, "Almost there Mat, but that was a half meter short to your supposed landing point."

Rigs stepped back, but Navi'Sai Interrupted. "Wait, you are not supposed to move away from your original position."

"What?!" Rigs reacted.

Ethan smiled while shaking his head.

"Ethan, can you show us how it should be done." Navi'Sai said.

"Of course Master Navi." Ethan said.

Ethan leaped and landed three meters away from his original position.

"Whoa, without even taking an extra step back." Mat said in awe.

Rigs tried and imitated Ethan's leap.

Mat cried out loud, laughing in tears. "That was just a little farther from a two meter leap."

"No, it's not. it's just as far as your leap." Rigs yelled.

"Not even close Rigs." Mat mockingly said.

"Why don't we do it at the same time, let's start at this line." Rigs challenged.

A loud ring was heard coming from the lobby of the temple.

"I'll go pick it up Master Navi." Ethan said.

Navi'Sai nodded and placed back his attention to the arguing Mat and Rigs.

"On my count, 1... 2..." Rigs said.

"3..." Mat and Rigs said at the same time while bursting all their energy to their leap.

"HAH! It's a clear win! Who's the champ?" Mat mockingly said while pointing his two index fingers up in the air.

Rigs was making faces. "No you don't, I saw you move a foot forward, what a cheat you are."

"I did not..."

"Oh yes you did sir..."

Ethan gave the wireless phone to Navi'Sai. "It's for you master, it's Ms. Lily."

"Thank you Ethan," Navi reached for the phone and cleared his throat. "Hello Ms. Lily."

"Hello Navi'Sai, It's been awhile, oh hey what's that noise, is everything OK there?"

     <The voice of Mat and Rigs as heard by Lily – indented and in italic form>

     "Let's try it again, on the starting line..." Rigs said

     "OK on my count, one... two.... Three..." Mat said

"No, It's Mat and Rigs, I'm teaching them the Quick Leap." Navi'Sai explained

"Oh I see, how's the training?" Lily asked

      "Another clear win, see the clearance between my leap and your leap, it's like heaven and    earth apart." Mat mocked.

      "I'm just a centimeter away, how about another try..." Rigs said

     "I knew it, this would never end." Mat said

     "Again... again..." Rigs said

     "Ugh.." Mat sighed

"Sounds like they are just doing fine, have you mention the seal to them already?" Lily asked

      "OK again. On my count, one.."  Mat said

     "Hahahaha I won see, who's better now, who's better now Mat?"

     "You cheat, I haven't finished counting yet."

"No, not yet, maybe after they master this Quick Leap training." Navi'Sai replied.

     "OK Mat, it's a best of three, again..."

     "Best of three?, I already defeated you twice Rigs..."

"I have news that there are demon activities starting to abduct the young carriers, you must hurry to teach them, at least on how to protect themselves and identify any possible threat to them." Lily explained.

"OK I'll keep you updated Ms. Lily."

     "Did you see that Rigs? Did you see that? Wow, I was able to surpass the three meter mark."

"Thank you Master Navi'Sai." Lily said before ending the call.

     "Mat! Mat I did it too, I did it too!"

Navi'Sai quick leaped seven meters away landing in front of Mat and Rigs. It happened in less than 4 seconds.

Ethan followed and quick leaped a four meter distance but not as fast as their master did.

Mat and Rigs cut their celebration and did this jaw dropping face.

"You should have seen your faces," Ethan joked.

"Awesome! How the heck did you guys do that?" Rigs asked

"That was superb... teach us Master Navi." Mat said. 

------------

Author's Note

This was supposed to be a filler chapter but I placed it as a part 2 of chapter 13 instead.

This is completely in draft form. I will still do proofreading sometime later.

The timeline of the story is also yet to be updated. On this part of the story.

Mat, Rigs and Ethan are supposed to be in their late teens already. Navi'Sai is still two years younger than them. 

Thank you for your continuous support to my story. 2 chapters more before the finale of book 2.

RSalazar aftermat

All Rights Reserved, copyright 2017