New room new start

Callie POV

I just finished loading my stuff into my truck. Wow, I have a lot of crap. So much crap. When I did go through my stuff though, I found a locket. It wasn't mine and I knew it. I still took it anyways though. It was pretty enough to wear. So I took it. Simple. Anyways I got into my truck and turned on the heat. It was cold outside to cold. I hate winter. I started to drive down the road passing all of the other wonderful houses that were built there. But one stood out. It took a moment to realize that it was mine.

I pulled up into the newly paved driveway taking in the view. I just couldn't believe that this house right here is mine. I stepped out of my car with my new key. I ran excitedly in circles. I really hope that the neighbors didn't see that.I ran up to the door slamming the key in, I turned it and it unlocked. It didn't seem to open that easily though like someone was pushing it shut. I kept pushing it as I felt a hand on my shoulder. Jumping I turned around to find a boy about my age smiling at me. his bright teeth perfect smile, dimples,eyes.

"Snap out of it!" I heard his voice.

" oh thanks sorry so who exactly are you?"

"Your new neighbor, brad, and you?"

"Callie, nice to meet you." I said blushing like a school girl.

"look I just want to warn you about that house, it's not safe, I have to go but if you need to talk here's my number." He said handing me a small paper.

"Oh umm well by!" I shouted back as he ran away.

Weird something in my house.

A/N I need 10 more reads to update!