2

First night not sleeping at all in a dorm was pretty fun. Lacey and I got to get to know each other. Like her crazy family and my crazy family life. And to think I didn't even know her 24 hours ago. Lacey was on her laptop watching whatever and I decided to hit the showers. I might not be a morning person, but a nice cold shower wakes me right up.

After an hour long shower, I came back to the dorm with my towel on and saw that Lacey was pretty much glued to her laptop. I found something to wear and took my towel off to change. Lacey started to cough.. A lot.

I looked over, "are you okay?"

She coughed a little bit more and then said, "yeah, just wasn't expecting you back so soon."

"Oh, are you not comfortable with me changing in front of you?" Like I said we just met 24 hours ago, I guess it's a little weird to disrobe in front of her.

"No, no. It's okay. Carry on."

I nodded and smiled. I changed into a light blue cropped hoodie with black ripped jeans and black Vans. Lacey decided to get changed too. She changed into a white cami top with ripped acid washed pink jeggings, maroon shoes and a dark blue floral kimono.

"You have to let me barrow that kimono!"

"Me casa, sue casa."

We left our dorm and chose to roam the campus. I'm curious about everything there and I was hoping to join some clubs besides that stupid sorority. We were walking and walking. Looking at the cafe, the classes and places to sleep once finals come around. Eventually we ended up in the basement, which was just the chemistry department and only one room was in use. We decided to check it out, the worse that could happen is that we get yelled at. Not my biggest concern. We walked in and it was just a bunch guys playing video games. I'm assuming this is that video game club. One of the guys turned around and turned the brightest red in spectrum.

"G-girls." He said.

"Well, someone passed 7th grade health." I smirked.

"I'm- uh- I'm... what's my name again?" He asked his friends who seemed just as shocked as everyone else.

"It's Aaron and I'm Brad. Welcome to video game club, you're probably lost." This guy is tall with short messy dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Probably also good to note that he has an Irish accent.

"I was actually invited by someone who isn't even here."

"Most likely Chuck, he knows how to swoon any girl." Aaron said. He's tallish with messy brown hair and dark brown eyes. I've seen him somewhere, I'm not really sure though.

Just as I was about to introduce myself, the door opened, "Sorry I'm late. Working retail sucks."

I turned around and smiled, "actually it was this kid."

"Gracie, I'm happy you could make it." He smiled with some blushing.

I just smiled, Lacey and I took a seat. Lacey obviously had no place here. Not that that's bad thing, it just that she was way out of her comfort zone. She grew up with 3 sisters and they never really liked "guy" stuff. Luckily they were just playing Mario Kart, so when it was her turn, it wasn't too difficult for her. She came in third.

My turn. I picked Yoshi, as always and rainbow road. Everyone gasp when I did. Except for Lacey who said, "Ooo pretty!" Rainbow road. The most complicated and hardest lap. This lap is where you lose friends... Luckily I'm not here to make friends. So, it was me, Aaron, TT and Lacey, everyone chickened out. I wasn't worried about Lacey cause I knew she wouldn't care if she lost. I was more worried about TT, I might want him to like me because I might have a tiny thing for him. But I'm a freshman. I don't want or need a relationship. Plus the more the merrier.