The Meeting

Bella's POV

The truck cut off with a roar as I pulled up to the Cullen's driveway. Taking a deep breath, I pushed the door open and stepped out. Surprisingly the sight of the house doesn't open my old wounds and I guess this is because now something of the memory will always be with me. My darling unborn child. I pushed at the door and it opened. Going in, I realised that the place was not that much different. The grand piano is still there. I slowly walked towards it and lifted the cover and started playing one of my favourites, Minuet. When I finished, I was shocked when a single applause filled the house. Was I dreaming now? I tensed up and turned slowly to meet a pair of sapphire blue eyes. Human, then? I wasn't so sure. He stepped forward and said "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Daxxon. I am a half vampire, half angel hybrid. I come to help you." "Help me?" my question came out as a whisper and although he was halfway across the room I had a feeling he can help me. He nodded. "Whenever someone is in mortal danger I will feel a gravitational pull towards them."  "I have wings" he added as an afterthought and spread out large, feathery white wings. "I live in Paris and if you need my help you will have to go with me" he said. I nodded. I have nowhere to go anyway. With that, he picked up my bags and me and suddenly we were in some foreign place. Seeing the look of confusion on my face, he grinned and said "Teleportation". He the turned me to face a huge and grand house, which was a lot more spectacular and beautiful than the Cullen's house and that was saying a lot. "Welcome to Paris, Bella" he said.