Aaron Carpenter

this was taken by @magconimagineornahon tumblr,follow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in math class, watching the clock as the minutes passed by really slowly.i hated math and I'm pretty sure math hated me just the same. it was useless,i mean, parts of it. i knew the basics but why do we have to learn all the stupid stuff.

i usually didn't listen, but something had caught me attention.

"so as the latest test results were piteous i will try a new technique" my teacher mrs. sanders told the class. i had gotten a D as i do on all my tests.

" i will assign every student who has difficulties a study partner, so they can help ,now the pairs"she started to list the pairs and i was praying to get a decent partner.

"Y/N Y/L/N you will be in a pair with Aaron carpenter" i knew i was fucked up.

Aaron was like a total nerd. he had straight A's for all lessons, and in the future he'll save some disease because he was so smart. he was also kind of shy i didn't want my afternoons spent with him.

at the end of the lesson i turned to Aaron who glanced at me awkwardly.

"hey, so i guess we need to meet after school" i say trying to hide my disappointment.

"right you can come over if thats okay with you " he said shyly. i shrugged.

he gave me the address to his house and then i left.i still had a few classes left then headed to my car to go to Aaron's house.

Actually he lived not far from me. i parked in front of his house, got out the car and rang the door bell. Aaron answers the door, he looked a lot different now. usually he had weird shirts on that looked like he stole them from his grandfather.but now he was wearing an ordinary T-shirt and some shorts, he looked better like that.

"hey, come in" he smiled stepping out my way. their house looked nice and cosy pictures of other people s Aaron obviously.

he led me to his room he already had all sorts of books out.

"where are your parents? is it okay for me to be in your room?" i asked because my mum would not let me be in a room with a boy.

"they are at work, but trust me its fine" he shrugged. i put my bag down and then he started to explain things to me and i started to get it, he was good.

"so what if its zero" i say pointing to the equation.

"then there is no solution"

"oh, i like that version" i laughed and wrote it down so i would remember it later.

"do you want something to drink?" he asked smiling, he was not shy now like he was at school.

"no but can www take a break, please"

"yeah sure"

i looked around his room photos of him and his friends, books and films.

"you've watched all these," i say looking at the stack of films.

"uh, yeah i like superhero films" he said stood next to me i felt he was scared of war i would i would say but my answer surprised him.

"captain america is my favourite" smiled lately i have been watching boyish films tired of the girly shits out there.

"really? have you seen both movies?"

"yes, but the first one is better if you ask me"

"I'm more of a spider-man type of guy" he admitted

"i saw those too, the new and old ones,i heard about the new spider the young guy, i dont know his name"

"yes, heard about that too i think andrew garfield was a good spider man, in ever knew you liked these movies"

"and i thought that you were too shy but your cool if you loosen up" i sat nudging him with my elbow.

"yeah,i just don't like attention" he answered shrugging

"thats okay, but why do you dress like your grandpa"i asked in confusion I'm sure he had better clothes to wear to school.

"my mum makes me wear those but i prefer this' he says pointing to himself.

"this is way better, you should wear it more often'

he smiled shyly looking down at his glass and out his hands in his pockets.

"i don't know Y/N'

"but i know, come on, lets see what we got here"

he helped me with math so now i help him with his style. i was right, he had some cool clothes.i picked some clothes for him to wear tomorrow i told him would pick him up.

when i got there the next morning he was wearing the clothes i told him to. he got into the car and seemed quite nervous

"its okay Aaron you look good"

we got to school i introduced him to all my friends an soon he got the recognition