Chapter Seven. New Heavens and a New Earth.

Click Bar above ^ for other Chapters.

In this last chapter I will reveal the final, full and completed bigger picture to you of our spiritual journey, and I will help give you an understanding of a larger 28,000 year universal cycle of which our 7,000 year cycle interlinks with which is bringing both our cycle and the larger universal cycle to a completion. I am going to fully reveal to you how our spiritual journey is involved in this 28,000 year cycle, and how it is all now coming to an end to complete the bigger picture for God in His creation of us for the coming of His new world – I further explain how the shift into God's new world will occur, and I reveal what is in store for us in God's new world once the shift has taken place.

New Heavens and a New Earth.

So, at the end of our spiritual journey, we will (if we are not evil) be transformed into a new world and all the old worlds (heavens) and earth will be wiped clean for the beginning of a new 7000 year cycle. But is 7000 years a complete cycle, or is it only a part of yet an even bigger cycle? You see, from what I now understand, the four seasons of each year (cycles) that we have in this world, is a reflection of larger cycles that occur in the universe. This world is a microcosm of the macrocosm of the universe! And just as this world has a cycle of four seasons in one year to produce a harvest (autumn, winter, spring, summer), so too does the universe have a cycle of four seasons to produce a harvest for God when summer arrives, and as already explained, that harvest is us, the good fruit, with the bad fruit being destroyed and then a new cycle to again, begin!

An example of this is of a farmer who collects the vegetables he has grown at the end of a cycle, and later he then re-plough's the earth bare and re-seeds the earth in preparation for the beginning of new cycle. Well, it is the same as what happens on a larger scale at the end of our spiritual cycle in this world, the good veggies/spirits are collected and the bad ones are destroyed and the earth is then turned over and laid bare for the preparation of a new cycle to begin and for the re-seeding of the earth. But this spiritual, or universal cycle is not just one of 7000 years, it is four times that amount! One cycle is actually 28,000 years long! A universal cycle consists of four seasons of 7000 years, and this, I will now try to explain to you. So get ready, I am now going to put the final piece in place to reveal to you the bigger picture of life to help you see and have a further understanding of what the bigger picture is all about.

In 2 Peter 3: 8 it states, > “With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day”.

Now first of all, I would like to explain to you of how I have come to the conclusion of a 7000 year cycle. There are three things that together, have helped me come to this conclusion; First is the statement above from 2 Peter, “a day is like a thousand years,” a microcosm of the macrocosm, this is clue 1. Secondly is the book of Genesis and the explanation that is given to us of how God created the world and everything that exists within it. He did this in six days and on the seventh day he rested. Now remember, everything in the bible has hidden truths behind the words we see on the page itself, and the explanation of God’s creation has within it hidden truths that explain the spiritual journey and cycle that we are all in. With one day being a thousand years, the clue is that it takes 6000 years to create man and the spirit within him, and then there is the one day of rest/the one thousand years with Christ, and this is the third clue that comes from Revelation, the thousand years of peace with Christ.

So that is the basic explanation of the seven thousand year cycle, now I will explain of how I have come to the conclusion of a 28,000 year cycle.

The Book of Daniel. As I have already explained in chapter 6 of this book, the book of Daniel has within it hidden truths that reveal our spiritual journey from birth to eternal life, and it has come to me that our spiritual journey may have begun as far as nearly 27,000 years ago, and with the thousand years of Christ to come, it will become a total of 28,000 years. I believe that the other previous 3 civilizations also went through total cycles of 7000 years each, with each cycle representing a season, with the last cycle (the one we are in) completing a larger macrocosm cycle of one year. I believe that we are in the cycle that represents summer, and this also helps to explain why our world seems to be warming up. To help back this theory up, I have also seen recently (while writing this book), a documentary on television which had scientists stating that the last time the earth seemed to go through a hotter period was, you guessed it, around 28,000 years ago!