Always❔

Vic's POV

It's been a month since Mika and I broke up.

I broke up with her as much as I don't want to but I needed to.

Because of her career. Her management told her that being in a same sex relationship isn't gonna do any good to her career so we had to hide whatever we had and what's worse is she had to act like she's dating this random guy named Jerome.

Of course it broke me. So much. But I can't be in a relationship that's hidden forever.

But so did Mika. Since our break up she would always get drunk and even her mom can't control her anymore

I would always get calls from her or her family or from our friends that Mika's drunk again and that she wouldn't leave unless ako ang susundo sa kanya

As much as I want to move on from her and I don't want to see her but I still care for her deeply and I always will

Kim : " ano Vic puyat ka na naman noh? "

Vic : " oo "

Kim : " wala ka tuloy ka energy energy sa training na pag initan ka tuloy ni Coach "

Vic : " si Mika kasi... "

Kim : " todo rescue ka na naman sa Ex mo mahal mo pa noh "

Vic : " syempre naman 3 years na kami ate Kim kaka hiwalay pa lang namin "

Kim : " ewan ko sa inyo ha pero alam ko kayo din sa dulo "

Kianna : " Ate A phone mo nag riring! "

Kianna shouted from the other side of the court where my bag is.

I walked towards where she was and she handed me the phone with a smirk on her face as she saw who was calling me it was Mika.

Mika has been calling and texting me none stop since we broke up.

I rejected the call as always. I don't answer any of her texts either.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's 3 in the morning when my phone started to ring

I looked at the caller ID and it was tita Bhaby

Vic : " hello po "

I answered with my husky morning voice

Tita Bhaby : " Vic I'm so sorry for calling you at this time "

I instantly know what this is about.

Vic : " it's okay tita ano po bang problema? "

Tita Bhaby : " hindi pa kasi umuuwe si Mika "

Vic : " baka naman po kasama sila Jessey "

Tita Bhaby : " tinawagan ko na siya pero wala eh baka naman alam mo kung nasan siya "

Where would she go?

Vic : " uhm may idea po ako kung san siya pwede pumunta tignan ko po muna kung nandun siya tas sasabihan ko na lang po kayo"

Tita Bhaby : " sige nak maraming salamat at pasenya na ulit "

I ended the call and stood up from my bed I picked up a sweat pants and a hoodie to wear.

I got in my car and drove to this one place where we would go when we want to have a break from the reality that we can't show everyone how much we love each other.

When I got there I saw Kuya Bogs the guard of the building. I use to live in this building so Mika and I spent a lot of time here in the rooftop to be exact