The Average Lives of Above Average Teens

Rated [PG-13] for Language

Congratulations. You have been accepted into the Ursula P. Bradley Institution for the Gifted, a school for the talented youth of today's society.  First term starts September 21st. Before you step your prodigal foot beyond our infamous double doors, though, there are a few things that you should know.

1. If you were accepted, it was for a reason: you are a prodigy with big dreams and an even bigger future. Remember that before you decide to break any rules and get yourself expelled. You may be a wunderkind, but without the Institution to jumpstart your hopeful careers, you might as well apply for a job at McDonalds now.

2. Remember, you're no longer a big fish in a small pond. You're a big fish in an ocean, and chances are, four out of five fish are more talented than you are, so if you're expecting the same royal treatment you get at home, you're in for a culture shock.

3. Never bully a fellow student. Remember, this is a special school for geniuses, and these people very well may be your bosses someday.

Books and other needed supplies will be supplied for you. You will sleep in one of the on-campus houses; it's five to a house and each resident gets their own bedroom. Classes start each weekday morning at nine o' clock. Don't be late, and good luck (you'll need it.)