The Tribe

I never even had time to see what was happening to him until it was already to late...

A few days later I was walking in the halls at school when this tall dark brown haired man shouted. "Watch out! Freaky emo chick coming through!" I turned around and shot him a dark look and then walked away to my next class... 

When I walked into the room I saw my best friend Crystal saving me a seat, I gladly took it and said a little annoyed.

"I am so glad I get to go home and see my people today, it feels like it has been forever since I last saw them."

She nodded her head, as if she knew what I was talking about, and I already knew she didn't. Then the teacher walked in with his golden curls hanging mid-length on his shoulders, while his deep green eyes looked insanely exhausted, as his mouth kinda hung down while he scratched his aging face, then he stopped and turned as if someone was watching him, but as always, no one was...

        "Okay class, time to pull out your homework from chapter 3, questions 1 through 21, oh class sit tight for a minute, Alison, would you come with me for a moment?"

I nodded my head, got up, shot Crystal a look of worry, and walked out of the room into the hallway...

   "Is there something you would like to talk about Mr. Pinsler?"

He shot me a look like I had just commited a homacide, which was not true, but then he looked at me and said almost angry,

"You know what you did BlackPaw, and you can't deny it."

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I looked at him and said questioningly.

"What do you mean?" He looked at me with a look of idiocy and said a little agrressivly.

"Oh please Alison, don't give me that shit, just confess that you dragged Katie out into the woods behind the school, and tried to rip her to shreds!"

I wouldn't respond, instead, I just took off into the woods at full speed with Mr. Pinsler on my trail.

     "Jack, why are you chasing Alison like a fool?"

The principal said loudly, Jack stopped and said huffing and puffing for air.

 "She... Wouldn't... Admit... To... Trying... To... Kill... Katie..."

I kept on running until I was high up in a tree. 

   "Come down here BlackPaw, or we will kill your love."

I gritted my teeth and flung myself down from the branch and landed safely on the ground, then I said with ice in my tone.

"Release him now or I will murder you all, and trust me when I say this, when I'm done with you, no one will ever know you existed."

I heard them swallow hard, and without even trying to fight back, they released Chris and he ran to my side clutching my arm. 

The men ran off and I just let them go, and besides, I can deal with them later. But right now I have other matters to attend to, such as going to see my people, I stared at Chris for a long time and then he kissed me, but I knew that I wasn't aloud to do this because of the rule I set 14,992 years ago but I broke away and then ran, he shouted that he loved me and I shouted that I loved him back, which was a big mistake...

    *                                                                           *                                                                               * 

When I got to the big open grassy meadow, I knew I was close when I heard someone shout,

"Alison's home everyone!"

Now granted it has been 6 years since I last saw everyone but as always, my spirit of adventure got the best of me.

        "Alison, welcome back my dear friend."

said my best friend Rose all excited like, I laughed and gave her a big hug.

OK, OK, I know what all you readers are thinking, yes I'm gothic, but that doesn't mean I don't like hugs :) 

After that, my brother walked up to me and said in a grave tone.

"Alison, the council would like to speak with you."

I didn't hesitate when it came to the council, so I hugged my brother, and my friend, and then ran to the council building...