Prologue

Prologue

Victoria and Alexa pushed through the crowd of crazy screaming girls, getting to their front row seats just in time for the concert to start. The lights in the large arena were all off, building up anticipation as all the fans waited for the famous band to come on stage.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to hear anything by the time this show is over!” Alexa raised her voice to be heard over the screams. Victoria shook her head signaling she couldn't hear Alexa, she knew she was speaking but couldn’t hear a word coming out of her mouth.

“I can’t hear you!” Victoria screamed back, louder.

Alexa shook her head as if to say whatever, brushing the conversation off.

“Are you ready for One Direction?” A man’s voice announced over the intercom system. The shrieks from the girls in the crowd grew louder.

“I said, ARE YOU READY?!” The announcer bellowed, building up more excitement in the room. Somehow the screams of all the fans got louder once again.

“Give it up for One Direction!” He said finally, giving all the girls that much more of a reason to scream out their lungs.

Victoria and Alexa hollered along with the crowd as music to What Makes You Beautiful began and the boys came on stage for their first song of the night.

“You’re insecure, don’t know what for.” Liam sang the first lines of the song, smiling as the crowd sang along with him. “You’re turning heads when you walk through the door-o-or.” He continued, Victoria and Alexa sang along and danced around to the music in the little space by their seats they had.

Liam looked right at Alexa and smiled at her, recognizing a familiar face. He saw Victoria right next to her and waved at them both.

They laughed to themselves as the girls all around them thought Liam was waving and smiling at them.

When it got to Zayn’s solo, he finally noticed Victoria and Alexa sitting right in front of him.

“So co-come on, you got it wrong.” Zayn sang perfectly, pointing to the two girls as he sang and winked at them. Again making the girls around them believed Zayn was pointing to them. “To prove I’m right I put it in a so-o-ong.”

The girls smiled voluminously and cheered loudly for Zayn. They spent the rest of the night screaming all the words to the songs and having a blast like they always do at One Direction concerts. After the show was over they patiently waited for all the people in the crowd to leave. Once the place was empty, they hopped up onto the stage and made their way backstage to see the boys. Paul had been waiting aside the stage to make sure nobody gave them any trouble getting backstage.

“Paul! Nice to see you again, how are my boys?” Alexa asked as Paul let them to wherever the boys were.

“Oh the usual.” Paul said laughing. “Here we are.” He stopped in front of a door with a small crack open. Inside you could hear the muffled voices of the famous boy band.

“Knock knock!” Alexa said, opening the door and sticking her head inside.

“Lexi!” Zayn said and ran up to give her a hug.

“Hey Zayn! How’ve you been?” She laughed, wrapping her arms tightly around him.

“Better now that I’m with my little sister!” He joked and ruffled her hair.

“Hey! Don’t touch the hair!” Alexa said turning serious, she reached up and did the same to Zayn’s perfectly styled quiff.

“Hey!” Zayn yelled back and they both quickly ran to the nearest mirror to touch up their hair.