Chapter 3 First School Fight

Andrea's POV

Our drive to school was quiet, but in a really awkward way.We pulled up to the school. All eyes were on us while we parked in the student parking lot. Eliza was starting to bounce her leg up and down. "Eliza calm down, why are you so nervous". I asked her. "I-Its just t-that theirs these t-two girls that I-I dont like and im scared that you might kill them" she stuttered half through her sentence. "I promise I wont, so tell me who they are" I told/asked her sternly. At the same time she was about to say something while we were walking towards the school a black Chevrolet camaro pulled into the parking lot. Eliza was staring at the car and looked really nervous."Is that them Eliza" I asked her and she nodded yes. The two girls walked out of the car, all eyes were now on them. They were wearing all black and sunglasses. I turned to tell Eliza to walk away but when I turned around she was already walking into the schools office. "Eliza wait up "I said as I ran to catch up with her.

Eliza's POV

Once I saw Madison and Lucia I quickly made my way to the schools office. "Eliza wait up" Andrea said while trying to catch up with up she then walked up to me "why did you leave me back there Eliza" she asked."Oh sorry I didn't want to be late and we still need to see where our homerooms are" I said. "oh okay then" she said. We quickly went to the wall outside of the office to find our names on the papers. I found my name on the sheet, it said my homeroom teachers name was Mr. Smith. I also found Andrea's it said she had Mr.Smith also."YAAAS" Andrea screamed. "We have the same homeroom". "Alright lets go find our lockers"I said. During the summer the school mailed us our locker numbers and combinations. My locker was on the second floor while Andrea's was on the first floor. "Bye" I said to Andrea. She stayed on the first floor while I walked up to the second. I looked for my lockers number 7284. Once I found it I got pushed into the lockers by THE BITCH VALERIA. "What are you doing in front of my locker Loser" Valeria said all up in my face. "what are you talking about my locker is right here" I say while pointing to my locker."oh hell no bitch go change your locker or something because this is my locker" she says while pointing to a locker near mine with the numbers being 7282. I look at her with a 'your kidding me face '. "you know what it doesn't bother me this will help me fuck you up faster every day" she said while approaching me. she started to punch and kick me in the stomach and my face."BITCH" I spat out at her while she kicked my head. Then thats when I heard an angry/disappointed voice "oh my gosh... what the fuck are you doing VALERIA!!!"screamed an angry Matt. Matt is Valeria's twin brother. She has long dark brown hair and blue green eyes while Matt has ocean blue eyes that you can practically swim in. He has a dark dirty blonde hair color."Matty this isnt your fight"she whined to Matt. "yes it is now come over here now" he demanded her. They were now whispering a couple feet away from me. They were far enough for me not to hear them if I was human which im clearly not so I heard every word they were saying. "Valeria you know I like her why are you going to still hurt her everyday" he pleaded her for an answer. "Matty we just started school and you also know I have a slight temper" she said while she put her fingers together like she was squishing a bug. "Really a little Val" he says while laughing. omg his laugh is so adorable now I cant stop smiling. Matt then looked at me and looked shock. He then told Valeria to leave and then he approached me."oh my god are you okay I forgot you were here damn she got you pretty bad does it hurt"he asked me worried."its okay it doesn't hurt I heal pretty fast for a normal person...I got that from my parents" I told him and got up. I was about to walk away when Matt pulled me softly by my wrist. I turned around and he let go of my wrist."Sorry for what Valeria did she could be a bitch at times" after he said that I thanked him and walked to the restrooms so I can change in to less bloody clothes.The bell rang right when I finished cleaning up any evidence of getting hurt."Ugh time for class"I, mumbled to myself while heading to class.

Andrea's POV

After I left Eliza I went to find my locker. My locker was easy to find because its on the first floor top locker. When I opened my locker a girl with dark purple mixed with brown hair and light brown eyes stood next to me looking at me until she finally spoke up. "Excuse me my locker is under yours and your ummm kinda in front of it" she said in a British accent."oh I'm sorry let me move(I moved away so she could open her locker) umm so your British"I said awkwardly. "yeah I am umm so you noticed I guess I should tell you I noticed your smell"she told me trying to hold in her giggles. "omg do I smell bad or something or is it because I smell like wet dog because thats not me my friend is the wolf not me" I said. she looked at me awkwardly."oh im SORRY umm how did you know I was talking about that"."well im a vampire and I could tell your one too so umm what homeroom do you have?"I asked her."I have Mr.Smith and what about you"she asked."I have him too umm my name's Andrea Montgomery whats yours" I say and extend my hand for her to shake. She shakes my hand and says "cool and my name's Jade Murphy and I think we should start heading to class"she says while smiling at me.I nodded and closed my locker shut and she does the same to hers. I noticed her daylight ring was purple like her hair. While approaching our homeroom class the bell rings for homeroom to begin.