A new start

I sat there crying for the longest time. I dont know why because I was used to being on my own, but this time I felt like screaming, crying, breaking things, and just giving up. I eventuall gathered enough strength to get up and go for a walk. I went to open the door and as I was opening it I saw Drew. He sat there watching the door and listening to my sobs awww but shit......now he is gonna want me to tell him what happened. i walked over to him and sat down next to him.

D-You ok

C-No

D-wanna tell me what happened

C-I guess

D-ok

C-Um I woke up and went into the kitchen and i found a note. My mom wrote that she disowns me, she hates me, she has a new family, that I am an acciden and a disgrace and she never wants to see me again.

I cried out, strangley it felt better talking to him about this, he listened really well and actually cared. I could see frustration and anger in his eyes. I  also saw something else but I cant put my finger on it.

D-oh harsh...hold on a minute, I'll be right back.

He said as he hugged me and walked out of the room. after about 10 minutes he came back.

D- how would you like to stay with me and my mother for a while?

C-really, I dont want to be a bother...

D-Really, I cant have someone as kind and beautiful as you living on her own.

I blushed as he said that, he really is sweat.

C-uhh ok?

I said unsurely, I knoow  That im crazy because Im moving in with a guy I just me but hey thats me. Plus where else would i go. I think I am falling for Drew alrady and i've only known him for 2 days. I have a tendancy of falling for guys fast and hard and then I get broken.

I packed my things and Now I'm on my way to the house of the boy I feel for in 2 days......This is scarry and exciting!!!!! OMG  Will his mom like me???!!?!?!?!?!?!