A Weak Fixation

It all began with a dream. Or what was perceived to be a dream. A nightmare would be a much more accurate term for this reality. Unfathomable chills ran down the spine of the victim. The moonlit cemetery grew dark as the eerie clouds passed over the moon's luminosity. The dread and dismay descended deep as if entering the prey's soul itself. Soon to become the next fatality, thoughts entered his mind; thoughts of being eradicated; thoughts of what may happen after the final breathe departs from his lungs. How could a creature this vulgar exist in the world? The fatal remark that came through the young man's head would now be the last for his thought were not hidden within his mind. An aroma of blood now entered the poor man's nostrils. His fate was now in the hands of the creature.

Blustering, cold, soul-less air left the lips of the creature. The meager man experienced an urge to wistfully place a kiss on the ruby lips of the being. While gazing into a pair of emerald eyes, one phrase left his mortal mouth; "Kiss me for I am weak." The mortal man was no match for the savage strength possessed by the vampyric apparition. In one motion, the elongated nails slit his wrist. Pressing its lips against his veins, blood streamed down as he began to lose consciousness. One last incision for a final kill. With great force, the predator gashes open the man's esophagus. As the last of the ruby wonder bled from his wound, his blood was drawn from his body without a drop spared. The lifeless carcass now plunged to the soil of the sinister cemetery......

The wicked creature escaped into the night. In the gleaming moonlight, a silhouette came over the sky. As the glint of radiance was disrupted, silence once again came over the small, forested community of Cambria County. As the evil creature gazed toward the suburban county, visions of the next victim arose. The creature planned for her next feast with diligence and meditation, she could almost taste the ruby wonder on her lips. As the night continued, her lust for blood amplified and the moon's luster seemed to fade into sunrise.....