Wrapping Up Business

year 1785.

Yn finding himself in a dance ball with a young lady in France. 

????: Father aren't you having a good time?

Yn: Of course princess, shall we continue?

????: Yes father.

After a such delight dance with her.

 Yn then begins to open his eyes and wakes himself around decease bodies and the girl kept kicking Yn to get up. Plus he finds a wound in his side caused by the girl's foot blade.

Yn: Was it necessary for you to wake me in a barbaric-

????: Shut up!!

Yn caught her kick and pushes her unbalanced.

????: Why are you talking to different?

Yn: I guess I remember something. 

Yn cleared his throat and talks normally again. With everything reckon and blew in pieces Yn moves on and leaves the girl behind , but she quickly follows him.

????: Where are we going?

Yn: Go back to Logan.

????: He told me-

Yn: And I say take a hike.

With that being said, she kicks Yn into a trench. Landing next to a defected mine, Yn warns her to step back. With that warning she throws a pebble at the detonator mine and destroys half of Yn's face. Looking back at her with half of his face burned out and the other showing his skull. 

The girl bursts into laughter. His face heals in an instant. 

Yn: At least one of us is better.

Yn went his way to look for something and didn't mind her following until a mechanical tentacle grabs both of them. The girl tears mechanical tentacle and goes to save Yn, but was stopped by another assaulter which pushes her back.

Yn tells her to back off and escape, but she ignore him and does it her way.  

Yn: Jesus Bloody Christ woman!

????: Get X-23!

Yn: Just you wait Red!! Until I get my equipment ill switch both your hands and legs while shoving your hands and legs with rats and force a wolverine-