8

Part 5

---------------

A few weeks later:

G-eazy pov

My little brother Jack (gilinsky yes bitch you read that right) is coming in to town.

He is about to turn 20 so I bought him a plane ticket to L.A....

I think Nikki figured out that I fucking Y/N.

Is it bad I don't feel bad.

Im going to be there for my kid but that's it .

I don't want to date Nikki anymore, but I don't want to hurt her.

I got to figure this out and soon.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Y/n pov

My little brothers are coming into town to find out the gender of the baby.

My brothers names are Skate and Swazz..( umm excuse me who let me put all these sexy motherfuckers into my story.)

Im so excited because we are throwing a baby shower for him/her.

Now you are probably wondering what happened between you and G well I cut him off. Well ok not really but we haven't fucked as much. it takes time to go from fucking almost everyday to once a week.

Sadly I miss him.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Nikki's POV

I have a confession and I cant wait to say it in front of everyone.

Im going to tell them during my baby shower.

I cant wait to see Swazz and Skate again.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

JACK G"S POV

Im bringing my best friend Skeez with me because why not.

I know Nikki has a "past" with Skeez but im hoping they act like it never happened.

I want a non drama trip.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Swazz Pov

I honestly am so excited to be a uncle. I cant wait uncle swazz it has a nice ring to it.

Wouldn't mind to have niece.

I would just have to beat up the little fuckbois gotta protect my niece or nephew.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Skate pov

im bet its a boy,

I really want a nephew.

Im going to be the best uncle.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

This was just a fuller part.