Little things call fate

First one-shot from me😊😊
Please keep support ne 😁😁😁by voting.thanks you in advanced.

Liu mo is 14 years old boy who's live in city far from capital.
All his fourteen years of living, he had a childhood friend and neighbours whom he call Xiao de.

these two often play together since little boy.
Xiao de didn't live with his parents thus he's very lonely so his only resorts was playing with Liu mo.

The two was naughty,often ransacking his servant room for fun.and this two naive and innocent boys love to complete with each other to prove who's better.when they stumble an erotic book belonged to his house servant the two decides to try it out of curiosity.

Xiao de was younger than Liu mo few months so he had to yield in toward the younger boy and let him decide the role he wanted.
Xiao de was smart thus he wanted to be a 'Gong' and Liu mo become the 'Shou'.

This two adolescents boys have try the forbidden activities the book indicated.
Since the first time,  the two boys have repeat the doing many more times, try few more books.

the thing that make Liu mo puzzled is! no matter how he beg ..Xiao de this brat, he always refuse to change positions with him. always he's the one's that receive pain.
don't tell Liu mo!. ..exactly the truth is Xiao de is not as naive as Liu mo thought he does.

Since little ,he have many teacher coming for ,teaching alot of different thing to him of course including the intimate relation of human.
it's just the  little fools Liu mo whom doesn't know anything.

Seven year's have passed since the last time they doing the fun.  also this is the seventh years after Xiao de left without a word and left Liu mo who's shocked after finding the empty house where Xiao de live.  he was having fever for whole week and developing this habit of never trusting a man anymore.in his eyes all man is liar except his father.

The 21 years old Liu mo have passed the exam on his 18 and this 3 years of hard working ,he got promoted as a official of Education in Capital.
due the trauma of his best friend betrayal leaving without word ,this past years he have engrossed only in his study and never once intended to fooling around anymore.
but it seems fate didn't thinks so.

His first time entering Palace to have audience with the Emperor, something unexpectedly greet him in the Palace.he still remember clearly the moment when he tilt his head the view was far more shocking.

The Almighty Young Great Emperor is Xiao de?!his little Xiao de??????
He can't believe his own eye's.

Xiao de is a Prince born from the deceased Emperor favorite concubine. The moment of his birth ,he had appointed as the next emperor and to avoid a struggle and his safety in the palace, he was sent out far from the palace and the Emperor have make sure to train him become a splendid future king.and exactly seven years ago the deceased emperor on his death bed summon the Prince back to the Palace and receive the decree to success the throne.

After the court dismissed Liu mo fasten his step thinking to get away as fast as posibble from this palace.a pit of anger still linger in his tiny heart.
but before he reach the gate a familiar voice call his name.

"Mo mo...!(*momo was Liu mo nickname given by Xiao de).where do you think you're going?"
ignoring the unpleasant look of Liu mo he continues to say what he want.
"aren't you gonna greet your childhood friend!
I can't believe many years haven't see and you become this heartless!".
the emperor keep running his mouth when the other man just give him a hmmp!..And leave the Palace.