Chapter 1

Rin POV

Me and Len have gone through so many things together. Like sharing the same bed when we were kids. But that was before and this was now. Hatsune Miku says I should start developing my own shadow and stop hanging out with Len. I know it's unfair for Miku to tell me what to do but I really consider what she said. Nevertheless, I'll let my heart dictate for now. 

"Hey Luka." I greeted our hostess, Megurine Luka, she always hosted nice parties. I love her like my sister.

"Hi Rin. Where's Len?" She asked me. Always Miss Asking.

"He's not here yet. He said he'll be here about 2:00"

"Hey Rin! How are you?"

I turned around and saw Len. He appeared to be flushed and nervous. I couldn't blame him. Tei Sukone gave him a really intense stare. It looks like she wanted to grab him and drag him out of here. 

"Hi Len. What took you so long?"

"Heavy traffic. Here's Luka's gift. Silver bracelet with her name engraved on it. Just like you asked."

"Thanks bro!. Love yah!"

"Rin, here."

Len handed me a small silver box, it looked nice but I can't comprehend what could be inside it.

Probably some letter bracelet also. But when I opened the box, I found a gold ring. What even suprised me more was that our names were engraved on it. I could feel his stare. As I turned to face him, I found myself face to face with Kaito. 

"Awww, so sweet. " Miku chided. 

"Really sweet. Smile Len!" Luka shouted at  Len as she took our pictures. 

"Len, could you please pass the leaks? I'm starving. " Miku asked Len?

"Sure Miku. Why are you smiling like that? ' Len asked her.

"Nothing. " As I looked at Miku's face, I noticed Tei moving toward Miku, a knife in her hand.

"Miku! Watch out! " But it was too late, Tei's knife alraedy pierced Miku's arm.