Chapter three

As i walked out i looked right at Elliot and said

" Duraem " It was a farewell that elementals would use .

I watched his eyes flash briefly in recognition before they filled with shock... He was about to say something but i lifted my hand cutting him off and said " Not here "

before tilting my head towards the alpha and walking out of the mansion back into the car and being dropped back at my house.

It was getting dark by the time i had gotten into my house and I was too tired to do anything but climb into bed and fall asleep.

I was woken by an incessant knocking on the door... I got out of bed still in my clothes and shuffelled out into the hallway checking the clock on the way.

HOW DARE SOMEONE WAKE ME UP AT MIDNIGHT... I was fuming but as i tore open the door my anger died.

standing outside my door was none other than Elliot himself.

I gestured for him to step in and i shut the door behind him.

" What brings you here Elliath? "

I clamped my mouth shut after accidently saying his gaurdian name.

Well now he knows that i know he is a gardian. oh well...

- He can be trusted -

my inner wolf chose this moment to make an appearance.

" I had to talk to you in private... umm.. "

I cut him off and walked to the kitchen starting the kettle before i turned to him and gestured for him to sit. I made coffee for both of us and sat down opposite him.

" How did you know i am a Guardian... How do you know the ancient language.... How did you know my real name, no one has called me that in almost a centuary??? "

He looked frantic as he fumbled over his questions... I sat calmly and waited for him to finish before i started talking.

" I once knew many guardians before the extinction of the elemental wolves. "

I did not tell him that i was infact an Elemental wolf or that my wolf told me his name when we touched.

".. But how.. i thought they all died... The guardians failed them. "

His eyes were full of anguish and guilt.. His once strong proud composure was falling apart. I couldent bear to see him this way.

" You never failed them... they were betrayed by those jealous of them. There is still a surviving Elemental Wolf... "

I let my words sink in before I saw so many emotions flash across his face. The most prominent one being hope...

" Since when... How.. Where... no Who is it?... No it cant be...Are you a guardian? "

his unbelieving questions amused my wolf and i could mentally feel her tongue lolling out the side of her snout

- we dont have to be alone in this ya know... you can tell him the truth -

My wolf held too much trust in him but i would take her word for it.

" You are looking at the one and only Skyla Einschlagër "