Meet The Playgirls

Soo.... Here are the 4 girls who would answer such topics...

Louisille

          So, hi! Hello, guys! I know this maybe sound OA but, I just want to say that I am very happy and overwhelmed that I'm the first girl who would introduce myself, haha! :P

Well, me? I'm a Conservative? Old-fashioned, behind the times. Haha! Better use Shy and Classical Girl, Uhmm... Kinda... Maybe? XD And I'm proud to be Certified No boyfriend Since Birth, better not ask why.  So Obviously, I don't have experience in having a relationship with someone, so expect me to be innocent or know nothing when 'Love' becomes the subject. Kidding! Like helloooo? I watch Movies and read books though, so I know a bit.

Since I'm an old-fashion, I still want the classic way in courting. You know, guys should ask permission from the girl's parents before they date and should know each other for a long time first, because I believe, "Love is Patient''.  (Now you know why I am NBSB) For me, the word Love should be sacred, "I Love You" must only come-out from mouth of a sincere and a truly inlove person. But I do know the difference between reality and fantasy. I know the fact that Prince Charming don't exist, or even Romeo. I even doubt if 'True Love' in our generation still exist. Don't agree with me? Prove it, then.

Yes, others say that I'm a shy girl but believe me, once you know me and gain my trust, I could be crazy . ;)  I'm a childish too!

Midori

'Sup! Well, I'm telling you guys, I'm a huge flirt. Well, not really that, actually. I just love to flirt. Talking to some random guys with a random topics is my hobby. ;) Want to talk? PM me!

Kidding aside, I'm the total opposite of my bestfriend, Louisille. She's shy and classical while I'm DARING and more like a MODERN girl. Well, not really the typical, liberated modern girl, because I don't do ANYTHING BEYOND THE BELT. (You know what I mean.) ;) I still believe that things like that are sacred and should be done when you're already married. Boys SHOULD do the first move. COURTING should be present before having a relationship. And one more thing, FLIRT is way too different from being HORNY. Spelling is one and of course, it's meaning.

Horny - are people who are desiring sexual gratification; while

Flirt - are people who behave amorously without serious intent.

Ja nee~ :P

P.S Endings are not always great. Happy endings just don't exist. Enjoy life and don't take anything seriously. In that way, you'll not get hurt. Our SELF is MORE important.

Georgia

Hi everyone!  It's me Georgia, but you can call me George :).  I love reading books that captures my interest. I'm a conservative, I guess. Boring. I'm not into trends (Just like Louisille) and I hate trouble. I am the type of person with a kind heart and a happy-go-lucky girl. I believe in happy ending.. Really, for me, it does really exist .

I stay away from people who are Backbiters, Feeler, and Perilous. But mind you, I can be rude and mean sometimes. I don't care to tell people what I truly feel about them, like if they're into this and into that. You see, I'm a frank person, too.

For me Love isn’t something to be feared, it is to be understood. And I admit, I'm single. I love yellow roses regardless of its meaning, coz they said, Yellow roses indicates jealousy but for me, it indicates joy and gladness. See? I know, I'm a hopeless romantic! I just love travelling and someday I wish I could visit other planets to see Aliens. Isn’t that Great? XD

Lenzkie

Hey! What's up? ;) I'm Lenzkie and I love to play around. Me and Midori, for some reasons, are compatible for each other. You can tell why. We're both just love to flirt!

I'm totally a player! What I want is what I get. And if I don't, I got pissed and make another move. There's always a Plan B to everything. I don't usually do anything stupid if the person don't start first. So I'm this, goody-goody.

I'm a typical girl who just love to join the flow.  If they treat me nicely, then I'm going to return the favor as well. But if not, then they have to deal with my other personality. And believe me, I had a hundred ways to haunt you. ;) 

PS. Comment on what you think, and we would like to hear Boy's side too. It would be a great honor if you guys request topics.