Chapter Eight

(Alexis POV)

        "JARED!" I screech trying to get his attention on me. He looks up and Dom looks over as well, pain swirling around in his eyes. I give him an 'I'm sorry glance' and he shakes his head. Not even half way through my first day and It's completely corrupted since I first woke up.

       "So, all this was your fault then?" All focus was back on Jared. He jabbed the gun closer to his face; Then he smacked the barrel of the gun on Dom's cheek bone, and he went out. " Come on sweet cheeks, leaving me for this!? How stupider can you get?" He chuckled and took his foot off of Dom's silent structure and he started wallowing towards me. "I mean seriously. You think you can have your little toy do it for you? I would rather have heard from you. You leave me for this.... this... uhm... Bimbo, and think that's ok?" I swallow and feel the tears filling my eyes, "Don't cry hun, you need to learn your lesson. Take her." And then everything went horribly wrong.

       I was then taken by two men who smelled like alcohol and weed, and then thrusted backwards towards the Camero. My screams were muffled in one man's hand. I started crying and struggled to be free. Jared walked behind the men and was facing me. He had a nasty smirk on his face and he told the men to let go of my mouth. "DOMINIC!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and he didn't move. "DOMINIC!" I screamed louder and this time he listened. I was silences with a smack across my face. Just then anger rose from deep inside me and I felt my eyes change. This time my upper jaw started to hurt.! From behind Jared, I could see Dom moving to sit up, rubbing his cheekbone. He looked a lot paler, almost like he was dead. I looked my way and then he stood up without a word. His eyes were completely an electric violet and he was right behind Jared in an instant. 

       I was thrown onto the ground and Jared ducked away from Dom's fist. "Let her be." I heard him say. 'what the hell happened to his voice? It's way deeper.... This isn't the Dom I know....' Horror filled my eyes and I jolted upwards and bolted away from the car and stood behind Dominic. I look down to Jared's beaming face. He looked scared.

       "Y-Your eyes.... Th- They're purple.... and yours," He motioned towards me," y-yours are lime green.... what the hell are you?" Dom and I looked at eachother and he blushed, His eyes shifting back to a chocolate haze. I quickly grabbed my shawl and shot out of the court yard and headed for home.

                                 'Something weird is going on and I need to get to the bottom of it'