Angel's Story

After a while Lizzy and the other's started off again. Lizzy was nervous but Shadow, Angel and Venom stayed close to her and watched around her. After a while of silence, Scourge broke the barrier of quietness.

Scourge: So.. We have more problems now..

Manic: Just great...

Shadow: Stop it you two!

Lizzy looked down and flattened her ears. Shadow growled at Scourge and Manic and hugged her. Angel's ear's twitched and she looked around.

Shadow: Lizzy.. It's okay... Don't worry about it..

Sonic was looking around then stopped.

Sonic: Wait a minute... We're letting some random person join us just like that?!

Scourge looked at him and Venom growled.

Venom: True.. I hate to be like this since she did promise to help protect Lizzy but..

He tackled Angel growling and roared at her.

Lizzy: VENOM STOP IT!

She ran over growling but Venom didn't move. Lizzy tried pushing him off but couldn't . Angel was panicing.

Angel: GET OFF!

Venom: TELL US ABOUT YOU NOW!

Sonic: Yeah! Life story now!

Shadow: Youo are fucking crazy! Get off her!

Angel: GET OFF AND I'LL TELL YOU!!

Venom growled at her and looked at Sonic. Lizzy growled and pushed Venom again.

Lizzy: GET OFF YOU'RE MY DRAGON SO LISTEN!

Venom looked at Lizzy then sighed and got off Angel but stayed close to her.

Sonic: Tell us who you are Angel..

Angel growled a little than looked at Lizzy as she flattened her ears.

Angel: Well.... I'm not like you all....

Scourge: Great... Are you from another planet too?

Angel: What?! NO! What freak is from another planet??!

Lizzy growled a little and looked down as the others looked at her.

Angel: Oh... Sorry Lizzy.. I didn't mean it like that.

Lizzy growled at her as her tail twitched. Venom growled too and jumped on to Lizzy's shoulder.

Angel: Well let me continue... I'm Angel the Wolf... Born from.... Seraphin... and Jessie..

Sonic: Wait... Seraphin?? His name is so familiar..

Angel: Yeah.. He is the king of the Sky City...

Everybody but Lizzy gasped and looked at her then bowed.

Shadow: Princess.... They said you were missing!

Angel: I am... I was stolen.. But let free after a while and decided not to go back..

Sonic: Why didn't you?! Seraphin NEEDED YOU!

Angel looked down and Lizzy looked a little confused but sighed and sat down.

Angel: He still needs me.. But.. I can't go back.. I'm too dangerous to the Sky City.. I can't take the throne when my dad retires...

Lizzy: Why not?

Venom: You should though.

Angel: No... You may not know this but my mom.. Jessie... Is.. The reason why I'm dangerous... She's the reason...

She just stopped and looked down.. Lizzy's eyes flashed and she looked at her.

Angel: The reason you have a dark side?

They all looked at Lizzy and Angel was a little confused.

Angel: Yes.. But... How did you know?

Lizzy didn't answer.. She looked down and her tail twitched. Venom looked at her then growled a little at Angel as his and Lizzy's eye's changed the same color.

Sonic: What are you doing Venom?

Angel: He's reading Lizzy's thoughts.... Going back and seeing what happened and all that good stuff... But Lizzy... How did you know I have a darkside?

Lizzy looked up at her and growled showing her teeth.

Lizzy: Does this ring a bell?! An innocent child.... Watching the people who raised her... Get killed....

Venom: Screaming and crying... As she became covered in the blood of her mother! The sight of her family being torn apart by someone who use to be a friend....

Lizzy shivered and Venom growled at Angel. Angel looked at them confused then backed up.

Angel: What? No... I mean.. I didn't...

She looked at Lizzy and then down. Venom growled and wrapped around Lizzy.

Lizzy: No..  Venom... It's fine.... She can't remember.. I remember who was there though... The one who made her do it...

Angel looked at her confused and then Shadow walked over.

Shadow: I have a feeling I know who...

Manic: Well... Let's get going... We've heard enough..

Angel: No.. I'm not finished.. The darkside was first brought around when my dad....

She looked down and sighed as Lizzy stood up and growled a little..

Lizzy: Look... We're done off the fucking darkside shit... We have to find a way to get Felix and Tails back and catch Edward... So let's go.

She growled again then walked away followed by Venom. Manic and Scourge looked at each other.

Manic: Meeowww.....

Sonic shook his head as Shadow ran over after Lizzy. Angel sighed and flattened her ears then followed with the rest.

                               In the shadows....

?: So... She's the one with the darkside... Always figured it was the fox...Ha....

?: (Robot voice) New target required... Kill Angel the Wolf...