No Magcon for us doe

No Magcon For Us

   I think I just heard my heart break. I've been keeping track of where and when magcon travels to see if they will come to San Diego and finally the one day i lose my guard a bit the tickets go on sale and literally sold out in a shnap... life is so cold to me. But no matter how heartbroken and depressed I will get theres no way I can get tickets so might as well just live life. I guess ill just have to make plans with my girls this weekend to head to the mall or something.

So let me formally introduce myself, my name is vanessa, 15, i love to sing... its not just the casual "omg i love to sing" card... singing is literally a part of my life, its my passion.❤ anyway, I also love to make people laugh, its one of the greatest feelings there is to be honest, so most of the time you can find me acting retarded and stupid but hey if I can make you laugh its all worth it. I'm mexican so I speak spanish. Food is life and pizza is a gift from the gods! A lot of people say im beautiful but I personally dont see it, I have brown eyes, freckles, rosy cheeks more half the time, I'm pretty short, 5' to be exact, I'm pretty thin not like supermodel status or anything though, surprisingly I rarely ever get pimples and i dont use a lot of makeup just a dab of blush (when i actually need it) mascara and eos, and lastly i have thick wavy long dark brown hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finally its saturday no school, just me and my girls chilling at the mall since there will be no magcon for us, theyre probably done for the day anyway but its still heartbreaking *sniff, sniff* so we decided to take a break and get our grub on, you know. I sat down after I got some food and get my twitta on, then when one post catches my eye, I literally freeze.. I start get goosebumps and feel sooo excited! I turn to Maiya and show her the posts Nash and Matt posted of themselves at this very mall with the caption 'To da mall we go!' and she liteally looks likes hes about to faint. One thing you have to know about Maiya is that she is madly and deeply in love with Nash so shes really going to flip at the news. The next thing we know she starts squealing and yelling and people start giving us odd looks, so I hold her down a bit but she still is jumping in her chair. We then show Liz and Natalia the posts and we all grab out bags but abandon our food (my carne asada fries doe) this just got real, we run off, me and maiya, and Liz with Natalia, to find our baes.