First day at college

First chapter is up!! Thanks for reading and dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT:)

I was on the way to my college. First day of my inter college. Don't know whether to be tensed or excited. I was a bit late. Classes already started. I was standing outside the door hesitating to knock it. A lady seemed like a staff over there asked my details and sent me in.

slowly walking in, my eyes searching for the one because of whom I was standing there actually, stopped in front of a lecturer. I can feel all the eyes on me when I was standing there. I answered a few questions asked by the lecturer like which college I am from, what portion i complete in chemistry there, which school I am from, what was my score.

Feeling very uncomfortable standing before those many eyes staring at me I answered the questions, and finally felt very glad for getting the permission to take my seat. I couldn't see her anywhere. I don't know where to sit. Slowly I walked to the last row of the class and took the last bench.

I slowly scanned each n every bench for the girl. Finally I found her sitting between two girls in a bench whom I know before but didnt bother to look at them. She was in yellow color top with matching pant and dupatta . Fair face, curly hair tied in a pony she was pretty as usual. Finally I found her in 100 girls. She was also looking for me with a look I TOLD YOU TO COME FAST.

Being so happy to see her I gave a smile. She was waving to me don't know when she started waving but I only saw at that time. I waved back to her, Diya , Maya , Nisha(the girl I hated like hell at that time) Nitya, Rooba and then Anjali. I spent half an hour looking at lecturer, Sana(yellow dress girl), playing with my pen , thinking about my 8th class days.

I was so glad when the bell rang which made me feel like a lunch bell in a jail. Lecturer went outside n Sana came to me, Saying the period was not yet completed it was a bell to take attendance. We both sat in a bench for rest of the hour. Actually I was very uncomfortable with the Sana I was seeing then. She was not the girl I used to sit with in my 8th class. My mind started working, working for the theories as usual.

The only theory I could get was Diya. After I left the school in my 8th class, Sana used to sit with Diya. They were like best friends for 2 years. And a twinge of guilty feeling started running over my mind, Whether I came in between them. Maybe I should not have. I was a bit silent for rest of the day.

Classes were like hell. 1 and a half hour each class. I used to sit with Sana. The guilty feeling in me never died. The closeness between Diya and Sana was not even comparable with the closeness I and Sana had in those days. Altleast I think it wasn't comparable. So it was like hell. Having the guilty feeling in me, Sana beside me, not knowing what to do. A month passed in the same confusion.

It was time for our shuffling. Shuffling was always a hell in Narayana. Or atleast for me. Sana was shuffled to some other class, leaving me, Diya, Anjali in one class. Tears rolled down through my eyes. Not knowing the reason whether for Sana's absence or me being in a lower class. I felt like hell with two girls crying beside me.

And then I got an offer as if god heard my tears and sent that offer to me. It was by mistake I was shuffled into that class. I actually deserved the class where Sana was there. Don't know whether to be happy for the offer or sad that Diya and Anjali were left alone I moved to the class where Sana was sitting alone.

"oh my god! What are you doing here?" she asked.

I explained the whole story to her with a smiling face after a crying episode. She listened to me without interrupting.

"Ohh! So Diya is left there alone na." She said. My guilt feeling raised to twice the previous. "Anyway Atleast you are here. Im happy. I was scared I was alone here." She said.

"Hmmm" I said not knowing the better reply.