The sweet as pie matthew

OMG GOSH GUYS THANKS FOR ALMOST 800 READS!!!!!!

Taylor and I decided to forget everything that happen Matthew and I are still really good we are going to a party tonight and I really excited I Get to see my cousin Salena!!!

All the the boys and i drive off to the party. salena told me that she will meet us there

Once we got to the party all of us splinted up I was left alone standing there. I was looking around to find Taylor.

I found Taylor and I decided that it should be a good time to tell Taylor everything about how I feel about him.

***skipping all the goo goo gaga love talk

I told Taylor how I feel and he says he jut wanted to be friends

My heart was shattered but I really didn't care I went a hung out with Matthew i mean I'm a free woman so why not!

I walk over to matthew Matthew asks me if I wanted I leave and he will take me somewhere special I of course agree and me and Matthew walk out hand and hand

Matthew takes off my blindfold and I gasp we were at the lake and the stars were out and the moon was shinning on the lake it was perfect out if no where he pulls out this little canoe and we both get in it and he pattles is out into the middle of the lake we were siting there in akward silence when I turn my head matthew lips smashed onto mine (yes I know p-13😂)

This kiss sent butterflies down my stomach I didn't last that long. I look up at Matthew and he had a box of cookies and on the box it said will you go out with me?

I screamed and accidentally tipped over the boat me and Matthew fell into the water an popped up under the boat we were floating in the water under the boat and laughing so much then Matthew said "well?"

I almost forgot "YES!!"

Authors note

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH OLEASE GO READ MY OTHER BOOK TAYLOR CANIFF MAGCON BOYS AND FOLLOW ME AND DM FOR ALL MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA INFO THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN 800 reads CAN WE GET 1000 Reads GO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS