Chapter 1 - Admitting Love

"Hi Teddy" Victoire said to Teddy as she entered the compartment that her best friend Teddy was in.

"Hi Victoire." He replied. "Come sit down." Victoire sat down across from Teddy. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course. What's up?"

"Well, there's a girl that I have a crush on." He said. Victoire felt something that might of been jealousy.

"Then why don't you tell her." She replied.

"I don't think she likes me though. I've known her for like forever."

"Just tell her. You might be surprised."

"Okay. How about on the count of three we both say who we like?"

"Sure. One. Two. Three."

"You. Wait what?!? I thought you didn't like me. I thought we were stuck in the friend zone." They both said at the same time.

"Okay. So let me get this straight. We both like each other?" Asked Teddy.

"Yep. How long have you liked me. I've liked you ever since we were six. I remember us pushing each other into the pond."

"I remember that too. When I saw your face glowing red I knew that I had a crush."

"I am just in shock. I can't believe that someone I have had a crush on since I was six has a crush on me.

"Well you should believe it because it's true."

"I'm going to get a snack. Want anything?"

"Chocolate frogs please."

Victoire walked to the snack car. Once there she ordered some chocolate. "Can I please have some chocolate frogs and some chocolate balls." The woman handed her her candy.

"Seven galleons." Said the woman. Victoire started back to her compartment.

"Victoire!" Said a voice.

"Emily! I haven't seen you in three years. Why are you back?"

"I managed to get kicked out of Durmstang and Beuxbatons!"

"That's awesome! I'll see you later. I have to give Teddy his chocolate."

"When are going to tell him that you have a crush on him."

"I just told him."

"Finally. I've been telling you to tell him for over three years. I'll see you later okay?"

"Sure." Victoire finished walking to the compartment.

"Finally! That took forever."

"Sorry. I was talking with my friend Emily who I haven't seen in three years."

"That's fine. Isn't she the girl who had to go to Durmstang, was expelled, went to Beuxbatons, and then was expelled?"

"Yeah. That's her."

"We should get our robes on. I'll go into the hallway while you change."

"Thanks." Teddy stepped out into the hallway. Once the door was closed she quickly changed into her blouse, skirt, tights, skirt, and tie. She opened the door and went out into the hallway. Teddy stepped into the compartment. Five minutes later he opened the door so she went in and sat down.

Then the train stopped. We took all of our luggage and went out onto the platform. We set our luggage down and went to find a carriage.

"I'm going to go sit with some of my friends okay?" Said Teddy.

"That's fine." Replied Victoire. "I was going to sit with Emily and some others."

They went their separate ways with Teddy going to a carriage with Jack, Anthony, Adam, and Martin. Victoire went to a carriage with Emily, Marie, Sapphire, and Maddy.

"Hi!" Said Victoire. She was immediately squashed into a hug.

"So...I heard that you told Teddy that you like him." Said Maddy.

"Yeah. I told him."

"Well, what happened?" She asked.

"We should wait until later girls." Said Sapphire. "We need something to talk about tonight."

"Fine." Said Maddy crossing her arms and pouting. They all laughed. Soon enough they had to exit the carriage.

We went into the great hall. Prof. Colleen made some announcements, there was the sorting, and we ate.

After dinner we went up to our common room. We said the password and were greeted by the familiar red and gold Gryffindor common room. We went to our dorm room.

"Let's change and then start our nightly talk." Said Sapphire. She was the leader of our group.

We all changed; me changing into my pink pajamas.

"Okay so Victoire tell us what happened on the train." Said Maddy.

"Well." Victoire started. "We were sitting when....." For the next hour the girls all questioned her. Then finally went to bed when Marie fell asleep and wouldn't wake up.

This story probably won't have a whole lot chapters. I don't own anything that belongs to J.K. Rowling. I just own the story line and my own characters.