Good Girls Go Bad - Chapter 1

Mackenzie Kingsley and Zayn Malik were best friends until an unexpected turn of events happened. Leaving her broken and alone, Mackenzie changed her personality and appearance thinking it was for the best. Now she's in a well-known band with her four best friends happy as ever. But what happens when fate brings the two together again? Will things turn out the way they were before or go in a complete 360? Ah. . .The messed up life of a good girl gone bad.

Disclaimer: SOME PICTURES AND GIF'S ARE NOT MINE!! COPYRIGHT GOES TO THE OWNER!

~*.Good Girls Go Bad ~*~ 

 © All Rights Resererved

        Chapter One 

"How are you London!?" I screamed at the crowd before us. They all screamed, going crazy as a response. We chuckled, fazed at the excited crowd. We then started singing ‘Just another Boy.

‘Life is good,’ I thought as I sang and the crowd joined along.

But still in the back of my mind was his face, his laugh, his eyes, his personality that can make any girl in the world swoon, his accent, the way that things used to be.

I just can't get over the boy that broke my heart, leaving me shattered and alone. But you just can't easily forget about the boy that made your heart beat faster and slower at the same time, the boy that left butterflies in your tummy, The boy who knew how to treat a girl right, the boy that tore your heart apart in pieces.

You can't forget your first kiss. First crush. First love. First best friend. First boyfriend. And most of all first heartbreak.

You can't forget Zayn Malik. The boy with the golden brown eyes.

Yes. I said Zayn Malik. We were best friends - big were. Why? Well.. I guess you just have to find out, huh? Yeah, I can be cruel like that.

Let me tell you what happened a few months before the "incident" happened.

Oh, by the way, I'm Mackenzie Kingsley. 1/5 of We've Gone Mental. And let me tell you how I, the good girl, went bad

~*~*~*~*~

"Truth or dare?" My ex-best friend Sophie asked, a mischievous smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

I being the stupid, naïve fifteen year old I was, I chose dare. I thought it would be fun, adventurous, but no. Fate doesn't like me too much.

Sophie, was now full out grinning now, her eyes showing anger and hate in it. Why? I honestly didn't know that time - I'll get to it!

"I dare you to kiss Zayn."

Oh how wonderful. Just another normal day where you get dared to kiss your super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot best friend. (A/N Yay! Star kid Potter reference. Okay bye.) Note the sarcasm.

I looked at her with a look that clearly said, 'Seriously?' What is wrong with her? She knew I was in love with Zayn then why did she dare me to kiss him?! Wasn’t there another guy she could’ve chosen? Like. . .Josh or. . .Embry. God, Sophie’s annoying. She may be my best friend but she can be annoying as hell. Like bimbo annoying.

She just smirked. Oh yeah. Keep smirking. Better sleep with one eye open. I'm not kidding.

I rolled my eyes and looked at my best friend who was just sitting there watching me, biting his lip - which he always does when he's nervous or lying. It's cute actually.