Chapter 1~ Return.

Eren and Levi are reincarnated, 5 years old now.

~Levi's pov~

'I wonder why I am not like the other kids. Why don't I like Spongebob, and all that stuff.

Well. Let's give it a try and go to the playground.'

I walked to the playground slowly, resisting to take Lorrie's hand. She wanted me to call her mommie, but it never felt like she was my mother.

She finally released me off to the playground with a big smile and an 'You must be home at four, Levi!'.

I walked over to the sandbox and sat down there. The grass was tickling my skin a little, but i didn't midn at all.

I simply wanted to let my thoughts wander and find out, what was bothering me that much.

I mean, I was just an five-year-old. Why, just why would I think such things?

No matter how much I forced myself to be happy, I always failed.

Someone or something was missing, that's what I knew.

Suddenly, I heard small footsteps.

I looked up, to see a boy, a little bit taller than me, brown-haired.

Without resisting, I immediately got captivated by the oceanic view in his big, slowly widening eyes.

Single tears dropping off his chin turned into a little waterfall.

'C-... Corporal?' the boy stuttered, looking at me hopingly.

Hearing his small, innocent voice, I remembered everything.

I ran towards him, pushed him down to the ground and hugged him as tight as I could.

All my bad feelings slightly started to disappear.

'Eren! You...? How could you find me?'

I smiled happily, knowing that I've never felt as good before.

'Corporal... I've been searching for you.'

'Stop calling me corporal, brat. My name is Levi, since we're here now.'

I snuggled close to him, burying my face in his shoulder.

I finally found my lost smile again.

I finally was home again.

~*Authors note*~

Sorry for that crappy length guys, i just don't know. this is my first fanfic soo ;-; Well thanks for reading, see you in two days! (I got a lot of maths to do .-.)