We have found him

"We have found him"

I turned to Anthony in astonishment and in an instant he knew what I was thinking about. Revenge...

They found the one person I have been looking for since my dad died. The Runaway dared come back to where he killed over 300 innocent family's, Fathers, sons, daughters and Mothers. I quickly answered my mum in hope that she was still on the phone. "Where is that barstard so I can beat his ass." I said with so much seriousness in my voice it made Anthony shudder. All my mum said back is "Watch your language young lady and he's in the store your dad owned before he died."

In that moment all I could think about is how I'm going to kill him and when. I decided to train for another 4 days then go and attack with Anthony by my side. After I got out of my revenge black out I said to my mom what no mother would want there child to say. "I'm going after him to avenge my fathers death."

convo m=mom. s=Scarlett

m=no darling I have lost your father to that criminal and I'm not looking my only daughter as well

s=don't worries mum I'll come back with The Runaways head in my hands

m=just don't put the head on my kitchen table I spent all day cleaning it yesterday. :-D

s=I promise I won't but I will kill him the same way he killed my father and that is a definite promise.

m=if you are going make sure you take Anthony with you just in case my nightmares are real

s=okay mum I'll ask him once I get of the phone. Love you mummy see you when I get back

m=love you to darling, be safe

s=I always am mum

m= see you when you get back darling

s=bye mum

And with that I ended the phone call but straight after Anthony burst out saying "I'm coming with you whether you like it or not. Its not cause I think your my one and only but cause I love you and I don't want anyone to hurt you, ever!" I was left wanting him to keep talking

and with that sentence made me go in and kiss him "Did I just say that out loud?"

Once we could not breath any longer I broke it of by saying "Yes, yes u did and I love you to. Ever since I found you in that horrible place I knew that there was something special about you and now I know it. You and I were ment to be together."

Before I could say anything else he said the only thing I have been during for him to ask me since we met.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Will you go out with me Scarlett Hunter?"

Of course I was going to say ...