True love can be heartbreaking.

Chapter 2 : The invitation

It was Ian. He was with Rebbeca, his girlfriend. Ian was Max's best mate. "Hey loser", he said. I think he was drunk because he slurred his words. I raised an eyebrow. " Ummmm", I said totally confused. "Here's a letter from Max", he said handing me a small envelope. "Thanks", I said. I shut the door as they stumbled away.  "Hey Miranda", I shouted." Its a letter from Max". She screamed. "OMG! ", she shouted. She ripped the letter off my hand and opened it. "Dear Amy, Hi. It's Max. are you free on Friday night. From, Max Waters", She read aloud." Friday night? ", she squealed. "Wow! lucky Amy". I grinned at her.

I looked forward to Friday.  I just couldn't wait. Everyone in school has been talking about Max Waters and his letter to me. The cheerleaders have been staring at me with jealousy for the whole week.  At last it was Friday. Miranda came at 7:00 in the morning. We went shopping after breakfast."Wow. I love that dress. It is so red and sparkly", she said pointing at a pretty dress." I like the black one like that. I'll try it on.", I said to her. The black dress fitted perfectly. Afterwards we went to the salon to get our nails and hair done. When we got home,  I got changed. Just as I was putting on my dress, the bell rang...