Chapter 12

SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!

3rd Person's POV

"HOSHI-HYUNG! Hurry up!" Shouts the maknae as he stylishly puts on his cap that matches his thick jacket on his head.

"Oh? Where are you going?" Asked the early bird Mingyu and walked his way to the kitchen.

"Jogging." Replied Dino that made Mingyu go back to him with a shock expression.

"You Serious? Do you have a fever?" He asked as he placed his palm onto Dino's forehead.

"Of course I don't. Now go mind your own business hyung." He told Mingyu and pushed him back to the kitchen.

"What's the rush? It's still dawn anyway." Replies Hoshi who had just exit his room. He places his bonnet slowly and carefully so that he wouldn't ruin his hair but that effort was waisted when Dino ruffled his hair.

"Yah!!" Was all he could say before chasing the maknae who's now outside and on the run.

"Dokyeom-sshi! Help me with these." Shouts Woozi who got up early due to some miracle.

"Coming hyung!" Replies Dk at the other side of the room.

"What's with the yelling all about?" S.Coups wore a sour look when he got out from his room and scratched the back of his head. "Stop the shouting already. I'm going back to sleep." He shouted at his members who froze when they saw their leader awake.

"But you're the one shouting hyung." Dk told him when he passed by him to assist Woozi on his request.

"What's the noise all about?" Jae Eun who was staring by her room's doorframe, interrupts.

"Waahhh!!!!!" They all let out a horrified scream. All members who were still asleep are now awake due to the sudden yelling.

Seungkwan whose room is just next to Jae Eun's spoke. "Hyung, what's wro---" he just turned his head to Jae Eun and almost fainted to death.

"What?" Jae Eun asked.

"Go see yourself in the mirror. You look like a ghost."

"Yeah, a pretty one." Jae Eun sarcastically answered before pulling back her hair into a messy bun. The people releases a sigh of relief.

She went to the kitchen and caught sight of Mingyu making breakfast. "Oh? Why are you the only one doing this work?" She asked and automatically took an apron and wrapped it around her waist.

"I lost in the game last night so that's why." Mingyu said as he sprinkled some salt to the chicken meat.

Instead of helping, Jae Eun was just there standing in awe as she observes Mingyu's flawless culinary skills. "You're really good at this." She said, fluttering the busy Cheff Gyu.

"Can I help with something?" She offered.

"You could make the sauce for this if you want." He told her and pointed at the table where the ready ingredients were placed. The only thing left is to mix them. Jae Eun gladly accepted the task and did what she was told.

"I'm done." She announced and approached Mingyu who seems to be making some more. "What are you making?"

"Coffee. And I need to make 4 of them. The others don't like to drink this."

Jae Eun placed her nose nearer to the cup and sniffed the aroma coming from it. "It smells so good. Why are you so good at almost everything?"

"Not at everything. I just happen to work at a cafe." He explained, placing the last cup on the table. "Can you call everyone?"

Jae Eun nodded and went knocking door by door. After waiting for a while, DK, Joshua and Jun were the only ones who came.

"We'll have to eat without them or else the food will get cold." Joshua advised as he takes his place beside Mingyu.

"Could it be that S.Coups is still mad at me?" Showing a worried face, Jae Eun casted her gaze at S.Coups door.

"You don't have to worry about those stuffs. Hyung isn't the type to hold grudge for a long time. He's just probably tired." Said DK trying to assure Jae Eun.

--

The dorm is oddly quite and the members didn't go out from their rooms either. Jae Eun felt partly responsible for the mood due to what happened last night and since she's a girl, she thought she might be restricting the boys to do the stuffs they usually do.

She finally decided to go to work.

"S.Coups? I'll go to work for now." She leaned her right ear on the door but there was no reply so she decided to go anyway.

"You'll go to work?" Mingyu asked her just when she was about to open the door. She nodded.

"Let's exchange numbers so you can tell us if you'll be back late." After exchanging numbers, the girl silently left.

"Hyung what's with you? You got her worried." Mingyu told S.Coups who just got out from his room. The other members then started to appear one by one and they noticed the problematic face of their leader.

"S.Coups, what's wrong?" Jeonghan asked but he received no reply.

"Hyung, you can tell us what's wrong." -Jun

"My--" S.Coups was about to say something when Dino and Hoshi noisily made there grand entrance.

"Whatsup?!" They asked and their smiles bent into frown when they realized something wrong was going on.

"Now that we're complete, you can now tell us hyung." -Vernon

"I just got a call from home. Grandma collapsed again." The leader who always shows his strong and optimistic side is now almost shedding tears.

"Shall we go visit her then?" -Joshua

"Like we can do that easily." -Hoshi

"Hoshi-hyung got a point. We just made our debut and things aren't stable yet. Do you think the CEO will let us off the hook?" -The8

"We have no choice but to try asking him. I'm sure he'll understand." -Wonwoo

"We can't all leave. How about Jae Eun?" Despite his own big problems, S.Coups never fails to show care for his members. "Who wants to volunteer on staying?" He asked and threw a look at each member.

"I think I'll stay." Mingyu raised his left hand, garnering everyone's attention.

"Me too. I'll have to work on something." Woozi volunteered next.

"The8-hyung, why don't you stay? You said you weren't feeling alright." -Seungkwan

"By the way, I'll go with The8 on his check-up today. I was scheduled to have my ears checked anyway." -DK

"What are we waiting for? Let's go see the CEO now." Wonwoo firmly said having everyone on their feet.