Why Her? - Larry Stylinson

Louis watched from the kitchen as his ex-girlfriend and his current boyfriend were sitting on the couch in his flat, flirting and laughing. Anger and fear ran through his body making his blood boil and his heart stop beating. He felt ignored the whole evening as he watched the other two bond. He suddenly couldn’t stand any more or Eleanor’s giggling and he huffed loudly, getting up and storming to his room, slamming the door right after.

“Well… I think I should go home Haz… I’ll catch up with you later…” she said softly, biting her bottom lip, obviously worried about Louis.

“Yea… don’t worry about Lou… he’s probably just tired…” Harry smiled at her, kissing her cheek softly as he opened the door for her. After he closed the door he sighed heavily, walking to Louis’ bedroom and walking in. “Care to explain love?” he asked, sitting down next to the older lad that had tears currently running down his cheeks.

“You were flirting with her! All night Harry! Do you love her?! Do you want to be with her?! Cause if you do, just tell me now and spare my-“

Harry cut him off by gently pressing his lips to Louis’. “You’re my one and only Lou… Im not going to leave you for her…”

“Promise?” Louis’ voice came out soft and vulnerable.

“ I promise BooBear…” Haz smiled and kissed him softly again. Little did Louis know that it was an empty promise, one bound to be broken soon.

As the weekd passed by, Louis found himself wandering his flat alone most of the time, waiting patiently for Harry to come home. Unfortunately, everytime he did come home, things weren’t the same and Louis had gotten fed up. He had gotten sick and tired of it, being lied to constantly and treated like he was stupid. He obviously knew that Harry was spending all his time with Eleanor. Harry hadn’t realized how skinny his boyfriend had become or the bags under the older lad’s eyes. He never realized how Louis wouldn’t ear and how he spent an ungodly amount of time locked in his room or the bathroom, always wearing long-sleeve shirts and tons of bracelets. Not even when they made love that last nigth had Harry noticed any of this. For him, it was just sex… a way to feel pleasure while for Louis, it meant the world to him. It was the only way he found to show Harry how much he loved him. As he moaned in pleasure under the younger lad, he repeated the same three words all night.

“I love you… I love you… I love you…” he said with every kiss, every thrust, every touch, not once hearing them from the Cheshire lad. Oh how he longed to hear those three words directed to him… it had been too long since the last time he heard them.

As he woke up the next morning, he knew it was all going to be over soon. He walked around the flat, looking for his long lost boyfriend, only to find a note on the kitchen counter.

‘I’m going out, I’ll be back tomorrow. –Harry’

Of course he already knew Harry would be spending the day with Eleanor, it was almost a rountine by now. It was the final straw though. The action emmitted by the younger lad had only reinforced Louis’ decision. He wouldn’t let Harry hurt him anymore, he was done waiting for Harry to come back to him. But, of course, he couldn’t live without the younger lad.

He walked back to his room, opened his desk drawer and pulled out the various letters he had previously made. He had made one for each and every person that had impacted his life. One for his mother, one fore each of his sisters, one for Simon, one for the fans and one for each of the boys. He set them neatly on the coffee table where he was sure Harry would find them when he decided to come home. He walked to the bathroom, turned on the water in the bathtub before stepping in and grabbing his razor. He pressed it to his skin deeply, instantly drawing blood. He slit his arms without mercy, verticle and horizontally, not really caring if they were neat. As he began getting dizzy from the loss of blood, he grabbed his cellphone, dialling Harry’s number with shaking hands. He hadn’t realized the tears streaming down his face nor the scorching pain coming from his deep, deadly cuts.

“Louis? What do you want?! I’m busy?!” Harry exclaimed, piercing Louis’ heart even more. He bgan feeling weaker and weaker.

“Haz… Hazzabear… I-I love you so much… I’m… I’m sorry I wasn’t good enough… Goodbye Haz… I love you…” Louis’ voice cracked and was barely louder than a whisper. He could feel the blackness taking over him, all he wanted to do was sleep…

“Lou what are you tal-“ the line cut off as Louis dropped the cellphone in the water, the darkness completely taking over him, condeming him to an eternal sleep.