The Job

//If you haven't read the little preview of my story which was the chapter before this i highly advise you do because it will explain alot of things in the story, thanks//

3rd Person POV
Your Parents wanted to have a little chat with you, and called you to the roof of your mansion, that was probably the 15th floor which would take a while to get to but didn't whine you were fine with that.When you got to the top floor your parents were sitting quite quitely with a small gush of wind blowing throught their hair as they sipped on some tea when they saw you came your mother said " join us (Y/N) , sit " She said with a ever so slow and peaceful tone. You sat and drank the tea that was placed infrount of you, it trully was a peaceful day. Your masion was on a cliff and fog surrounded your house making it look so peaceful, even though you were enjoying the veiw your face was emotionless as always,your thoughts was then inturupted by your father " (Y/N), some of our new clients targets are in some closed off areas, as you may already know" Your father was almost in suspense when he said that, you could always tell when a person is troubled or when something was on their mind.You could say it was one of your many perks. You father put down the cup of tea and looked you in the eye and waited a few seconds and said "You will be murdering these targets" you thought you understood and immediately stood up and turned thinking that your job was then to infiltrate these restricted areas and kill them, your mother then spoke " Wait.......there is more" the situation then grew tense. You turned back slowly and sat back down your father spoke again " Your mind is alike to mine, you asumed that you were to sneak into the base and then murder the targets" you nodded and he continued " We are not assassins we are murderer's, it would be a trouble to that everytime we beed a job done so you will be taking the Hunter Exams, understood?" Your mother then quickly put a hand on yours and spoke slowly with a worried tone " You do whatever we say to you... always......you are very promising (Y/N).... the best in our family....just..be careful when your there" your mothers hand then slitly gripped your hand and her expression changed from worried to dark, when she looked up at you her eyes were from her regular sparkling blue to a dark purple, she spoke " Just Kill Them All If You Have To Just Pass That Damn Exam" This only happens when she was drowning in blood lust, she was serious, she wanted you to kill anyone who came close to on your nerves. You simply nodded and stood up, her blood lust eyes were gone with a simple blink of both eyes and you finally said " I'll do as you wish, I'll be back with success.." you started to walk away and your father spoke " You know what to do if you run into them" you nodded and left, you knew who 'them' is and you weren't afraid to kill them, but it was highly unlikely they would be there, they're assassins they're very jobs is to sneak into bases like these and kill, they were Zoldyck.