My music in the shadows 1

HEY GUYS!! I hope you are liking the book so far please vote and comment  no hatter. Sorry for the grammar. I will update every time I can.LOVE YOU GUYS XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie P.O.V:

"Sophie wake up is your first day of school!" I heard my mom yelling at me. I groan and pull the cover over my head.

"Come on honey! Don't make me drag you out of the bed!" I don't want to go to school. Why would I want to go if the only thing they do is bully me, and I got a black eye.I will need allot of make up. I groan again and pull the cover higher.

"I'm sorry honey you made me do it."Then I feel ice cold water all over me it's so freaking cold, I shoot up the bed shivering.

"MOM!!"

"Oh look your up." she smile at me. I was looking at a my mom she has blond curly hair, caramel eyes, she was small and she had a pear figure that anyone my age will kill for. She was sweet, pretty, funny, stubborn, and good mom. I don't get why she still with my dad. I got up and took the phone from under the pillow to see if it took any damage. It's 7:30 am oh come on she wake me up this early in the morning. I did a double take wait is Sunday!!! Sunday can't she be crueler.

"OH come on!!! It's Sunday, what did I do?why are you so cruel?!!" I yell at my mother while pointing my finger to her, she started laughing.

"Ohh yeah this is sooooo funny. Why the hell would you do this to me? Your my mother for God sake's!" She couldn't help it, she started laughing so much that she was holding her stomach and tear was coming down her face.

"If your done I am going back to bed." When she got the laughing under control she told me:

"I was preparing you for tomorrow, just remember this for tomorrow I will do the same" she smile her devil smile. That smile means that she will do it especially something bad.

"Is he here?" I ask with a shaky voice, last night he tried to hit Kate because she was asking him to see her drawing. He got piss at her and try to punch her but I yell at him to leave her alone. He punch me instead that why I got a black eye.

"Who your father? No after he hit you he didn't come back." She look so pain, every time he hit me my mom tell me  next time will be different.

"Mom I'm sorry I...just...couldn't let him hit Kate." She look shock, there where tear coming down her face. Then she gave me a bear hug I hug her back .

"You don't have to be sorry, I'm the one who has to be sorry" she whip her tear off.

"You can go back to sleep know and remember to put the make up on. We don't want your father getting in to trouble" I snorted of course we don't.

"I can't go to sleep now anyway let's make some breakfast OK?" My mom nodded the I went to the bathroom and got my make up kit.

I saw my reflection in the mirror. I got a small nose,full lips, my browns curls, and my blue eyes. Well my right eye was purple under where my father hit me. I always use make up when my father hit me like this, it didn't matter if I was home or at school I just did'n want Kate or anyone else look at me like this. I already get allot of shit at school for being myself imaging if they knew I have an abusive drunk father. I took a fast shower and put my jeans with my T-shirt. Yeah I admit it I have a unique style. Then I started to apply make up I flinch every time the pad make content with my eye.When my face look normal I went downstairs, breakfast was ready.

"Do you know the new neighbor have a boy your age?"she ask while serving Kate and me some fried eggs.

"Yeah and...?" I actually don't care.

"He's going to the same school as you and he plays on the football team."

"So you already make friend with them?"

She put her cup of coffee down, then sigh."You need to make friend come on he a really nice boy and he's name is Jack."

"Mom he a football player being friend with me will be total social suicide." She knew what  people think of me in school.

"Oh honey you know they are just jealous about you,because your pretty,smart, funny and talented. You just gonna show them what you made off." Yeah yeah blah blah blah.

"Yeah whatever you said mother." I saw that my little sister was almost sleeping in her food.

"Kattie do you want me to sing you a lullaby so you can go to sleep?" she rub her eyes.

"Yes please Sisi." she always call me Sisi is her cute nick name for me.

"Then come on."

"Would you give me a piggy back ride pleaseeeeeeee!!!" I smile at her, it was a sad smile. She always happy no matter what our father does I wish I had her spirit.

"Come on."

When she was put in bed i sang her the song that my father use to sing to me. I started singing:

Day is done, gone the sun

From the lakes, from the hills, from the sky

All is well, safely rest;

God is nigh.

I  repeat the song until she was asleep.

Then I went to the living-room and watch TV.

____________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you guys think of the chapter? please comment. Hope you guys like it.