Bedroom time part 1

Italy’s P.O.V.

The door finally opens and Ludwig walks in with a box and a can. It’s too dark to see what is in them. “Sorry it took me so long” He says. “It’s okay” I tell him and do my best to smile. I’m so nervous that my hands are shaking. Ludwig walks to the bed and sets the box and can down after shaking the can. “I vent and bought some strawberries and vhipped cream this morning. I hope you like them.” He says blushing. I blush as well. “I think I will.” I grab his arm and gently pull him to sit beside me. Then I open the box, grab one and put the cream onto it and hold it up to his mouth. He looks at it for a moment then bites down, causing the crème to cover his lips. I pull the berry away and lean up so I can clean them. He closes his eyes. Must think I’m going to kiss him. I smile and gently begin to lick the crème off. His eyes open wide in shock then shut as he moans softly. I back up and watch him. He opens his eyes and smiles at me, and then makes a berry for me. I bite into the delicious red fruit. I shut my eyes and chew as I wait for Ludwig when I feel something cold touch my curl and then I hear the sound of the can spraying. My eyes open wide and I see Ludwig putting crème onto my curl, then as I am about to ask him what he is doing, he takes it into his mouth. I moan and my eyes shut in pleasure. He continues to play with it, running over it with his tongue and his teeth lightly graze it. I become like putty. “Ludwig” I moan. When I just can’t take it, I push him down onto the bed and kiss him roughly. He wraps an arm around my waist, the other plays with my curl. As he runs his tongue over my lips, I move to straddle his waist and open my mouth. His tongue roams my mouth and plays with mine softly. I pull him up by his shirt so he is sitting with me and start to unbutton it. He lets go of me so I can pull it off of him and then he works on my clothes. Before I know it, we are lying on the bed in our boxers and Ludwig is looking at me. He smiles and caresses my cheek. “You’re so beautiful Feliciano.” He says and it’s hard to tell how he’s felling. It sounds like he’s in awe but there is no way he is. I just smile back at him “And Ludwig is really handsome.” I say. He blushes and softly kisses my lips. He pulls back and looks at me. “Are you sure you vant to do this?” He asks me seriously. I smile at him and move his hand to the top of my boxers. “Yes I am.” I say and kiss him. He kisses back and his hand slips beneath them, pushing them down. His hand ghosts over my legs and the kiss become more passionate.

Germany P.O.V

Feliciano’s tongue is magical. He and I french (stupid France) for a minute when I feel him pull me up by my shirt and undoes the buttons. I pull back and let go of him so he can pull it off then I vork on his clothes. Ve end up lying beside one another and I just cannot stop looking at him. “You’re so beautiful Feliciano” I smile and say as I caress his cheek. He smiles back at me. “And Ludwig is really handsome.” I blush and softly kiss his lips. I pull back and look at him. “Are you sure you vant to do this?” I ask him seriously. He smiles and moves my hand to the top of his boxers. “Yes I am” he says and kisses me. My hand slips past his boxers and slightly pushes them down. My hand ghosts over his legs and our kiss becomes more passionate. I lightly run my fingers down his length and I can feel him moan into the kiss. I wrap my fingers around him and pump up and down. He moans louder and veaves his fingers into my hair. My free hand tugs lightly at his curl. His back arches some and he moans loudly. I gently roll us over so I am above him. I kiss his lips once more, then vork, my way to his chest, vhere I bite gently on his collarbone. “Ludwig.” He moans and I shiver in pleasure. Mien Gott, he makes me vant to take him and go vild, but I vant him to know how much I love him, so I make every move gentle, every touch a caress… Vell except for him member. I don’t think he vould appreciate it if I only caressed him there. My face flushes but thankfully Feliciano’s too preoccupied vith pleasure to notice

Italy’s P.O.V (Yeah I’m just mean like that)

Ludwig’s hands are amazing and currently driving me crazy. Every touch is filled with so much love and is so careful but this soft stuff is killing me. “Ludwig. Please. Faster.” I pant. He looks at me in shock, his oh so blue eyes shining with passion, his handsomely strong face flushed. “Really?” He questions and his hands have stopped. “Mi Dio, si.” I yell as I buck my hips up and my member brushes his bulge. We both moan in pleasure and Ludwig begins to pump me faster, his other hand tweaking and twirling my curl. I pull his face back to mine and kiss him wildly. I knew Ludwig was amazing but not even my wildest dreams could have imagined how this feels. I have to break from the kiss to breath and pressure started building heavily in my stomach. Soon I was crying out his name as I came onto my chest and his hand.  He kept his hands going, driving this pleasure that rushes over me to continue longer. I lay my head back onto the pillows and try to catch my breath. Ludwig cleans his hand on the bed sheet, then moves his hands to my cheeks and holds my face softly. “I love you.” He says. “I love you too” I say and kiss him softly. “Do you vant to keep going?” He asks me as he pulls back. “Si.” I say and kiss him again and wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses back and rubs his tongue across my lips, asking for entrance which I gladly give to him. We kiss passionately for a few moments when we have to back up to breath. Ludwig looks at me for a moment. “Do you…ummm… Do you vant me to use lube or spit?” He says blushing. I blush slightly at his words. “Umm, which would make it hurt less?” I ask. “Lube vould.” He says and moves away but my arms latch onto him scared for a moment. He smiles softly at me and says “I’m just grabbing some from the nightstand Feli.” I let go of my grip on him and look away blushing. He places a quick peck on my lips and moves over to his night stand and opens one of the draws. He pulls out the tube, shuts the draw and climbs back over to me.  I let go of my grip on him and look away blushing. He places a quick peck on my lips and moves over to his night stand and opens one of the draws. He pulls out the tube, shuts the draw and climbs back over to me. He opens it, pores some onto his hand, and rubs it across his fingers. He then place the tube to the side, moves my legs apart gently and touches a finger to my entrance. He looks up to me, asking permission. I nod my head slightly and he softly pushes his finger into me. I tense at the odd feeling and he stops. “Feli, you need to relax. I don’t vant to hurt you.” He says looking up at me. I take a few deep breaths and do my best to relax. He then continues until his finger is in knuckle deep and stills. He waits a few moments for me to adjust then moves his finger in and out. He then adds a second finger, scissoring me. All of a sudden he hits a spot inside me that has shouting and seeing white. “Mi Dio. What was that?” I ask. He smiles and says “Found it. That is your prostate Feli.” Then he presses against again and I cry out. He adds a third and continues to work my hole. After I feel like I will cum just from his assault, he pulls away and I moan in protest. Then I hear the tube open up again and look down to see him rubbing it onto his member. After a moment, he positions himself at my entrance, grabs my legs and hooks them onto his shoulders so he can look directly into my face. “Are you ready?” He asks and I just nod, not sure if I could form any real words.