Too Fat For You

"Did you know, the Mcdonalds gives you aids? I didn't, know I have aids...awkward..." man this is the best food i ever had though.

Since Mcdonalds gave me aids, my life has never been the same...I see the world more clearer now. It makes the world so easier. I LOVE AIDS...<3 LIKE LEMONAIDS.(;

I grabbed the random jelly from the floor and licked it off my pale it was delious. I felt like a vampire sucking blood from a pickle.( aka Edward)

NOOO JACOBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man this was some hard shit man i feel like so hard unlike edwards dick

Wait...he has a dick???! I thought he had a mangina... well anyway it doesn't matter because everybody is human eithwr they are big or small.(: Dont juge by the size of people's dicks im in a bad situation right now i really dont have time for this.

Anyway, while i was thinking about this i was still sucking on that delious jelly from my hands and i was so good i bit my fingure. I was like ooh, that hurts. this is sucha a rush of shock. I look down at my finger and it is gone. I am like ah....but i say it quietly because i wanna wake my mama wif her biggy fattie lips. I stood walking to anouther glob and i was like man auntie are you there i mean i want your french fry hands.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhm, thinking about fries make me hungry. Hungry for you. I feel like I'm dying because f hunger. Hunger for you. You, you, you, you, you, you, you. I m going to jump out of this computer and eat you yes i am yes i am.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yu're yummy. I like your dick.  man i going to hit up that tanning both it takes forever to get a tan like this one baby.