That night ... She Whispered (2)

Please Don't copy or translate anything on the story without a permission

The story is unreal and the characters on it are also unreal and all from my imagination

Sorry for the mistakes of the editing and the other language mistakes

(Unedited)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night ... She Whispered (2)

She moved her face a little to the right ... she looked really cute like that ... she left her right white hand up "I swear, I am not human" she looked into the moon as she was watching her favourite TV show then looked into my centre eyes hooking her hands into mine "We should moving fast, we may have a company so soon".

For few minutes I was walking behind this weird girl attached by her soft hands, I looked again into her hands and how she was strongly holding my like I was a child will lost anytime. I smirked, why not feeling like a child when mama is hot. Her midnight black hair mixed with dark honey hair. Her hair spread like feathers on a pillow on my both of my arms each time she's moving right and left to get to different frizzy corners in this forest. Dark was spreading fast which made me strongly holding her hands then arms stopping her. I wished I didn't because I saw the moon on her eyes; her eyes were different from each eye I saw on my entire life. "Your eyes are like the foggy weather on a long road blurring my vision and muddling my sense of direction" oppose that get out of my mouth.

Her eyes were smirking on a foxy way "let all your comments of me to later" She pointed to the directions we came from and continued "your sense of directions should wake up sense we need to keep you safe".

Her devil smile just showed me that she's saying the truth that somebody wants to be killed. I get electric shocked all over my nerves. Suddenly she stopped from her moving watching me deeply like she was in a deep thinking.

"You know what, that's wouldn't work. Our shoes are heavy related to them" I looked into her in a weird way, what she's waiting of me to do when were slower than they as she said. She added fast "Sorry babe, but we should put you in a sleep mode"

I raised my brows wondering what she's meaning, lately so many weirds things happened. She was coming more into my path.

Only few tiny rocks were between us, she holds me and hugged me warmly whispering into my right ear. "Don't get afraid easily and search for Lora. I will hardly wait for you" she blinked and closed my eyes with her cold fingers.

After that I don't know what happened, all what I feel is a frozen place and me moving into a warmer place, I can't open my eyes yet. I can't think of anything than a name moving on my head called Lora.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to comment into what do you think will happen ?

Thanks ;)