The Emperor

32 years ago..............

"Bring him in!" he commanded, "Yesh sir" the puny guardsmen squeaked, and he ran off. The iron doors opened, revealing a body being dragged by two guards toward them. The man stood up "I asked for a man, not a body!" the man roared. Almost immediately the rogue being dragged, stood and walked, and then the guards were the one's slumped over on the ground. The two men now faced each other, one wore ragged clothes, and a thin band of gold was tangled in his hair. The other man was a giant, he wore silvery armor, and a helm, whose eyes glowed. The fight began as the rogue king thrust bolts of lightning at the giant, the giant blocked with a ball of darkness that dueled the lightning. The fight went on forever, until a young man, eating an apple walked downstairs. He stared at the duel and didn't do anything, "Help me son!" the giant roared, the man's son smiled evilly. He began with ice and fire bursting from his very being, he was half ice and half fire a monster, then he strode right in the middle of the two dueler's weapons. The effect was brutal, the lightning turned orange and the darkness froze, then it exploded. The rogue was thrown out the window, into the sky and the giant man was frozen forever. The guards rushed in, staring the young man still on fire said "It's Emperor Eldred now!" The puny guardsmen interrupted him "No, your father is still alive, your still the Emperor's Son, King Eldred". The King's smile vanished and he screamed in frustration as he stared at his frozen father.

Present day

 Cormac trudged along side Storm Crag, helping the man when he fell. The dry grass scratched the men's feet and they complained every few minutes. The men still wore rags and because of this they stayed in the wilderness, instead on the road. The blistering heat and the lack of water, caused many to fall behind everybody. The main group stopped to rest near noon underneath three tree's, which branches gave shade to everybody. 

"Sir where are we going?" asked a skeletal man 

"to the North" replied Stormcrag

Cormac leaned closer to Stormcrag "But where exactly?" he whispered. Stormcrag turned and looked up at Cormac, smiling " To free Achlys from his frozen throne and rid our beautiful land of Frost-fire".

Sorry for the long wait and short update, I was busy :)