Chapter 1: Past Preview

[1]Soft whimpers left their owner as tears streamed down like a river, hitting the [CORE BODY COLOR][2] metal and plastic armor of your body

[1]Soft whimpers left their owner as tears streamed down like a river, hitting the [CORE BODY COLOR][2] metal and plastic armor of your body. Glowing purple lines lighting the darkness, a young Mexican child cries over her science project who stares with a sadden orb. You could not feel the cold, but the light pitter-patters would send a small vibration indicating the salty liquid landed upon your round body. The girl's Elite School uniform wrinkled and ripped apart as if something forceful tugged upon the fabric, short gasps and whimpers being the only thing said. Police in the background, talking or walking around the station. The both of you sat in a room meant to hold people that were to be interrogated, you were confused. Having been at home recharging when you were rudely awoken by the mother[3] and in a quick haste was thrown into the child's arms, who hadn't put you down yet... Well, you weren't complaining.

"[Redacted][4] What's wrong?" You asked in a child synthesized voice, no answer... "What's wrong?" You asked again, again, and again. But she never replied, just cried harder and held you tighter. The child's mother could be heard bitching out someone in the background, anger, and concern written upon her mascara ruined face. Tan face buried in your round form, something happened and you didn't know what. You will in the next few months.

--------AUTHOR NOTE--------

THIS IS A PREVIEW OR A TEASER! AND IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, NOT THE SOMBRA MOM THING, LISTED AS NUMBER [3] BELOW... BUT IF YOU DO, I WILL ANSWER THEM.

I HAD THIS THOUGHT FOR A WHILE, A CORE/OMNIC NAMED GLITCH WAS THE MAIN MALE CHARACTER IN THIS STORY. WHO DOMINATES MANY DIMENSIONS AND DESTROYS THEM WITH A MIGHT FACILITY WHO CREATES DEADLY ROBOTS...

BUT I MADE THIS A FRIENDLY MALE!READER INSERT STORY!

IMAGES WILL BE ADDED IN FUTURE CHAPTERS!

[1]-Indents don't show
[2]-You are in your Core Form in this chapter & young
[3]-You'll understand this in the following chapters. Yes, I know Sombra is an Orphan.
[4]-Hahaha! Even her own name is redacted in the past XD